The Death Of The Black Order

Author POV

Proxima roars as she attacks Natasha and Okoye, The former blocking with her baton, and the latter using her spear. Natasha tries attacking after getting an opening, but Proxima quickly reverses that, while blocking Okoye's spear.

Glaive fights on and gets the upper hand against Steve and Peter, who are thrown away. Vision doesn't notice him coming as he is stabbed in the chest, "I thought you were formidable machine, but you're dying like any man". Steve then runs up and punches Glaive away, "get out of here".

Peter jumps and kicks Glaive away she he was getting the upper hand, "Go!". Peter takes some shots but only lands a couple of them, then Glaive grabs him by the neck and throws him towards Steve. He tries killing them but is stabbed in his heart by his now weapon, which us in the possession of Vision. Vision throws a now dead Glaive away and falls over, but Steve and Peter help him up, "I thought I told you to go", "we dont trade lives Captain", says Vision.

Natasha and Okoye fight on and stop Proxima for a few seconds as the giant wheel jumps over the ditch their in. Natasha is kicked away while Okoye is thrown by the neck, but they get up as Proxima takes advantage.

Natasha breaks her baton into and blocks Proxima, but is soon kicked down again. Proxima brings out a blade but is stopped before she makes can get Natasha.

Wanda uses her powers to pick up Proxima, killing her as she is hit by opening the giant wheels. Her blue blood is shown on Natasha, "this is gross", she says.

Bruce is punched into the river, "c'mon Hulk, we need you, cmon on out!", "NOOOOO!", "screw you you big green asshole, I'll do it myself!", says Bruce.

Bruce punches Cull several times but is pushed down. Bruce attaches the his severed Gauntlet to Cull and sends him flying in the air, "Seeya!". Cull hits the barrier and explodes within seconds, "Hulk we got alot to figure out pal".

Thor, his new friends and the Wakandan Tribes keep fighting off what remain of the Outriders. Thor then start destroying their ships, going through them with all his power, as Steve, Peter, Vision, Wanda, Natasha, Okoye, Bruce, Rhodey, T'Challa, Bucky and Sam regroup at the forest entrance, "so, what now? Did we win?", asks Sam.

"No, let's not celebrate just yet, we still have Thano to worry about", says Bruce, "he won't be easy", they all hear as the tree and racoon come up towards them, "he's the strongest in the galaxy, and he already had 2 stones earlier before we met up with Thor", "and who knows how many stones he has now", says Bruce.

Peter leans over to Sam, "did that racoon just talk?", he asks in a whisper, with shock, "yeah, and I'm freaked out about it", he replies. Steve and Peter help Vision onto a tree branch, the he joins Natasha, "eww, what is that on you?", he asks disgusted, "blood, disgusting blood", she says, wiping it off of her face.

Author Note

It's a short chapter, yeah I know, but I wanted to break this one and the next one into their own chapters.

Forgive me for the next chapter, it has to be done.