Thinking it, over.

Elijah, was just finishing, up her lunch when, heard the sound of the door beeping, indicating someone had used their, key card.

Elijah, quickly started to clean up her lunch, rolling her sub sandwich back up, she stuffed it into, her bag. Wiping her mouth, and the crumbs off the desk, fixing her posture, hands back on the computer, the door opened to see Mr. Flynn (Malcolm)

She nodded, her head towards him, as he headed over to his office and shut the door. Eli, started to wonder if she should share, her suspicion with this up-and-coming meeting he had. She started printing some photo's, standing over the printer waiting for them to me done.

You see, Eli, knew it wasn't exactly her place, to say whether or not, but, the place the meeting had been set just made her feel so uncomfortable. Eli continued to think this over, telling herself this was a bad idea, and yet she grabbed the photos, walked over to the office doors, and knocked.

3 times to be exact.

"Come, in!" Malcolm, yelled Elijah walked in, and Malcolm looked up, "Yes?" Malcolm had asked in a rather bored tone while giving her why-did-you-bother-me- kind of look.

Eli, bit the inside of her cheeks, and walked over to the desk placing the photo's down, and facing towards Malcolm. He grabbed them, looked at her and then back at them, "What, I don't get it."  He spoke while looking through the rest of them, Eli spoke up, "I don't think you should go to the meeting." She watched, and waited for his reaction, he opened his mouth to speak, yet Elijah spoke again before he could.

"Or, at least, maybe we can discuss changing the setting elsewhere...with them."  She grabbed the photo's and went on "This, place really doesn't seem safe, and, the-the- general, street it's located on is horrible."

She, really, didn't want him to go there, that place truly made her unconformable.

Malcolm didn't do anything, he just stared at her, before sighing and asking, "Did, my father, did he use to bring you to any of the meetings?" Elijah thought about it, and no, he didn't, actually.

"No, he always told me I wasn't needed in them, which I always found odd."

"Then why, should I listen to your input, when you don't even go, and your job is to clearly stay behind that desk, not to give me your opinion." He leaned in his chair,  tapping on the desk with his fingers.

᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾
Elijah, shook her head, 'Yeah, I'm not doing that' she grabbed the photo's from the printer and threw them in the trash, 'If he gets himself killed then so be it.' 'I'll just end up getting another boss, it's fine.' She walked back to her desk, and back to work.

᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾᯾

Like the others, this is a short chapter, I wanted to add more, but I just couldn't figure out how to do it, or like how it's gonna add up.

I just couldn't work around it, so I just made her overthink, and daydream, of a situation that never even happened.

5/12/22

12:35pm-1:09pm

Done, at 2:20pm- took a break at 1:09 before I went back to writing