Suspicious part two.

I had to, because when I was editing and adding this to "Suspicious", that chapter was way to long, and I had to give them each their own chapter.

That make sense? If it don't I'm sorry, that I'm not sorry.

Also!!!
(A/N, no she isn't talking in third person, this is just how I first wrote it, so I just gave it a..better introduction, and I'm actually just gonna leave it as it is, as of right now).
—————————————-
1:03 pm

Elijah went into the elevator down to the second floor, also the lobby, walking pass waving bye to others, she noticed Mrs. Greenlead- Martha, was aggressively waving her hand, beckoning her to come over.

Elijah sighed, and went over towards the woman.

Immediately Mrs. Greenlead took and pulled, Eli's hand, bringing her down a long hallway where the storage room was.

Elijah was so confused, but knew it something important, and let's say...juicy.

Martha was one for gossip. Her ears heard everything she wasn't supposed to know about, her eyes were like Eagles—looking out for anything to pry on.

"You wouldn't believe it." Martha started while shutting the door, flicking the light switch on.

Elijah's face scrunched up, and she looked around while saying, "Wouldn't, believe what? Why are we in the storage area."

Mrs. Greenlead, clapped her hands together excitedly, slightly jumping from one foot to another before grasping Elijah's shoulders.

"So, I'm pretty sure you already know about that lady calling, right." Martha, asked.

Elijah spoke up "Yeah, of course. She called, and asked for-"

"Hmm, yeah, so turns out, that lady was his mother!" Martha eyes were wide.
"Okay..." Elijah was so lost.

"Okay!? That's it?" Martha was in disbelief,  "How long have you been working here James?"

Elijah thought back for a bit, before replying "About six years, why?"

Martha folded her arms, "Six, years, I 'ought to think you'll know."

Elijah was fed up and brushed her hand through her hair, "Jesus, okay look. If you're not gonna tell me what exactly is going on, I'm gonna leave. You're wasting my time, and I've got things to see and check, meetings to set."

"So, are we done here or what." Elijah, finished, her hand was already on the door handle, ready to leave.

"No, no, no... I'll tell you. Seriously this time."

Martha pulled Elijah from the door, and looked Elijah dead in the eyes, "Malcolm's, mother, she apparently, y'know...went missing or something."

Elijah chuckled, and opened the door, walking out her heels clicking against the floor, checking her watch.

1:12pm

She heard another pair of heels clicking just as fast, "Ms. James, where are you going?!" Martha's irritating high pitched voice called out.

"Martha, you know it's nice to know you're-"
Elijah stopped, thinking of a way to nicely put it.

"Observant."

"But it's not nice to know you're also that type of gossiper." Elijah, spoke out.

Mrs Greenlead's finally appeared just a few feet behind Elijah's.