MIB

Elijah stood flustered, and Madam Lee shooed her on.

Turning her head to the TV, the recording footage showed six men. One of which was to be considered "abnormally tall", considering the rest of the five men were at least, (and at most), 5'2-5'4. 

He stood at 6'. even though he wasn't taller than Malcolm, he almost was. Seeing as Malcolm stood at 6'2.

She looked back at Malcolm, and from the number of times during the few minutes, (which felt like hours), he paced back and forth running his hand through his hair, he stopped and stood. Attempting to soothe his messed-up hair.

Madam Lee swatted his hands away, fixing it herself.

Picking up her bag, she placed it at the side of her desk, took her key card, and walked towards the door.

Yes, she could've opened it manually from the comfort of her seat behind the desk.

But Elijah had made a fool of herself as it is and thought it was best to open the door herself and greet them face to face.

Madam Lee had her hands on Malcolm's collarbones, she turned her head in Eli's direction and spoke out to her with full disdain.

Madam Lee: You.
She looked Elijah up and down before continuing,

Madam Lee: Behave yourself, do not, because you will not, speak unless spoken to.

Madam Lee's hands were off of Malcolm and now intercepted each other. Her head kept up high and tall, as tall as she once was.

Madam Lee: I've already had enough of you and your smart mouth. And I've seen many girls just like you, go and thirst for my young-

Malcolm: Mrs. Lee.
The Earnstins are here.

He cut her off before she could finish.
His face was now stern, jaw clenched.

Adjusting his tie one last time, he smoothed out his suit, "They've been waiting long enough, and we have quite the serious problem to discuss with them."

Although he didn't need to, he didn't want Madam Lee to feel disrespected by him, he looked down, looking Mrs. Lee in her eyes.

"Do we not?"

The way he said it made his voice seem rather monotone, but airy, and just slightly raspy.

Yet, that same still expression rested on his face. Only his jaw was no longer clenched, and if you couldn't read the room, taking a look at Malcolm's face would want to make you regret, and reconsider ever coming to your interview.

He sucked in a breath of air, some of the tension cut, and looked over at Elijah who was just gripping her key card for the life of her, giving her a quick nod- she nodded back, rolling her lips into her mouth, she slid the card into the pocket.

An annoyingly small but loud beep called through, and Elijah reached for the double door's left handle, stepping a bit back, she pulled it open.

Allowing our-their guests to step inside.

Looking like the Men In Black.

Don't know the date of when I started writing, but 1:49 am(some day and month, of 2023)-11:26-11:51, March Thirteenth, Twenty-twenty-three, is when I finished this short chapter.

3/13:23
11:26 pm-11:51pm.

Onto write the next chapter, yeah..👍🏼..