Scarlett

"What the Hell? Where am I!" Scarlett screamed from her seat on the floor.

"Calm down sweetheart. You haven't been harmed just yet." A female voice said from nearby.

"Who are you, and where in the hell am I?" She demanded searching the darkness for the source of the woman's voice.

"You're still in the city doll, so don't worry yourself sick, there's no way out for you but over time. Just sit back and wait for one of them to release you. I can only say that you have nothing to do but hope that when they do come, it's not around dinner time.." The voice said from her right.

Scarlett began to get her thoughts straighter to remember what had happened. Something about that vampyre's story and an order from the Captain... if only she could remember the order. She allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness and tried to move her wrists only to find each wrist locked to the wall with no more than six chain links to move around. With nothing on her ankles the most she could do was cross her legs or curl them up under her to change her seating position slightly.

"Who did you mean by one of them?" She asked the unknown voice in the darkness.

"Exactly what I said deary. I've been under their so called services for over twenty-four years now. I just recently got moved up to a cage from the condition you're currently in. Believe me it's nice to have the freedom to move like I do now." The woman said as Scarlett recognized the sound of a rattling chain.

"But you're still chained and I'm guessing not yet trusted by those you serve. Speaking of them who are they? Who are you, I mean if we're going to speak, I'd like to have a name to call." Scarlett said wishing she could stretch her legs and back out.

"Names Racheal deary. They are vampyres of one of the strongest lines and your little groups done and held one of them under some sort of unbreakable contract that the leader...Gregory, I believe his name is, he's not pleased in the least with that contract being in place. So either you'll be dinner or a bargaining chip my dear. Either way though I believe you'll end up right back where you are now at the end of the deal." Racheal said from her cell.

"Why's that?" Scarlett asked worriedly.

"You'll see deary, you'll see." was all that Racheal said in the darkness.