34

Alright this is a long one so get some m&ms.

So Allura lost her planet.

And people.

And parents.

And literally her home.

And she had a lot.

BUT.

I'm gonna be honest.

And say that her last wasn't as sad as shiro and Keith's. And I say those two cause the rest of the space rangers (tm) have had like a pretty normal family and functions and stuff (pidge is debatable but still).

So anyways.

Shiro had big dreams and we all know that. He was engaged to his one and only (cheesy, I know but it's still cute) and had many awards and broke a ton of records and life was going great for him.

BUT. His ambition kinda cost him the love of his life. Cause we know that shiro at the time only had a few years left to live. And Adam wanted to spend as much time as possible with him. (I'll dig deeper into this one another time.)

NOW ONTO KEITH.

So Keith didn't have much growing up. To sum it all up he and his dad lived alone, his dad being a firefighter. His dad died in the fire and Keith was put into foster care. In foster care, you get moved from to home (don't worry I did my research). I would imagine that not all households would be friendly and some definitely were abusive and it isn't hard to think that a lot of these people were definitely homophobic (and I don't buy the rape and sexual abuse bs. Keith was NINE-ELEVEN, not a teenager, which is the typical age for sexual abuse and rape in males). Then he gets into the garrison and starts studying there. THEN he loses his ONE friend and everyone thinks he's dead then Keith blames Iverson, punches him in the face and Iverson LITERALLY LOST AN EYE (which is SO COOL to imagine). Then he gets kicked out and lives alone from there.

Allura lost a lot, don't get me wrong. But that's the thing. She had a lot. Shiro and Keith didn't have much, and they lost all of it. Maybe I'm just being biased on this cause I don't like Allura that much (but still I think she didn't deserve what she went through).

So those are my thoughts. What do you guys think. So many of you read this but there aren't any comments or votes (ง'̀-'́)ง

I'm kidding do what you want
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

OKI DOKI HAVE A GREAT DAY BYEEEE