19th

You already know me baby, smut and smuttttttt! I kind of enjoy writing it at this point, what's is wrong with me. 💀

It had been awhile since they had done such, so of course they got that wave. It was hard for them to focus at all because of it, but they succeeded their missions as always, got food and went home, trying to ease the butterflies in their stomachs-

Which made me CURIOUS! What happens when they fail a mission? Is that when they die? Ok anyways continuing.

Tanjiro had stayed in his room, doing some sketching, drawing pretty animals like red pandas, pandas, dolphins, ferrets, and.. wolves..

He finished up, excited as he heard the door open, almost as excited as each other. They knew that it had been awhile, and that their therapist told them to not do it too often but they were patient. (Guys I just had the thought they needed therapy because wanting it that bad and that often wasn't normal okay 😭 not even if wolfy terms).

Tanjiro had made something idk, and he eye cued them to go into his room once they were done. Their tails wagged a lot, and when they tried to calm themselves down they couldn't, it had been too long (also known as a day jk like exactly a year and a half). Okay maybe that is a long time- but anyways...

Tanjiro had quickly prepared himself hearing footsteps, and the girls did the same, quickly coming back worrying they'll take too long. They all went in Tanjiro's bathroom to do so, laughing and talking. They relaxed themselves as they went onto the bed, waiting for their alphas to come. They were taking a while, still eating they think-

Shinobu: (Whispering) Ara, I see why you complain Tanjiro!

Kanao: (Pouts) What are they even doing?!

They come in the door, they curled up waiting to be penetrated incorporated interrogated compensated. Okay anyways let's stop rhyming and get to the real stuff.

They slowly went into the bed, as impatient as they were they were trying to be calm, Giyuu being last as he looked out the door, their kids were sleep and locked it.

Giyuu came in, and they then started to make out, knowing their omega preferred to be turned on before they got started.

They made out, their kisses hiding their moans as they felt each other's soft bodies against each other, missing the intimate feeling. They moaned as they felt their entrance being invaded by a large dick, another one at it. They then later back, moaning even more-

Their kids were all in one room, talking until they heard the noise of squirming and groaning.

Menaru: Oh no!

Ketsunai: I guess no sleep for us tonight..

Moniki: Hopefully the pups will keep us busy-

Utsukushi: We might as well get used to this, they'll be even more soon..

They chuckled at this, trying to be as quiet as they possibly could be as the energetic pups ran into the them, scattering around the teenagers, turning into their pretty wolf forms and leading them into the moonlight-radiated garden. In their opinion, it looked best at midnight and sunset-

They continued to thrust their bodies as their orgasm neared, sweat building them up making them look as though they were glowing. They had their hair put back into a ponytail, shutting their eyes as the next few moments happened.

They picked up speed, moaning even louder as they grabbed onto the sheets of the large bed. They thrusted a few more times until their orgasm came (surprisingly as the same time) and they stopped. They stayed like that for a few more minutes, holding on to each other, leaving the holes they had fucked.

They all went to the hashira's showering room, then not using it in a while and showered their. They had a mini fridge (so cute!) that they had never even used, with wine and snacks. They talked a bit, still a little bit horny after the occurrence.

Ya'll I'm starving and menstruating so yeah gtg- also I may be HoRnY (jk guys I'm not). 💫💫