45th one

Season spoilers beware. Also a bit angsty, mentioning of the past chapters trauma. Okay a lot of angst, shit gets real intense (TW instead violence and suicidal attempts/threats).

They were still upset over a damn skittle, so yeah- uhm anyways.

Tanjiro: I really want to have sex but I'm upset with them. Hmm, I can sneak out with Aether-

He wore this:

Aether wore this:

Aether wore this:

They went out to an isolated and bright forest, they took pictures (their hair was in the claw clip because trendy) and they laughed, they were pissed at their spouses

Tanjiro: I kind of feel better outside of the house.

Aether: Me too! They're "so protective of their omega," I can't even breathe for a second!

Tanjiro: I know! They are too controlling sometimes..

They rambled a bit more, they went to a small boba shop with a sweet old lady they always met up with.

Tanjiro: Hi Akurai-Senpai!

Aether: Senpai!

Akurai: Sweethearts, hello..

They sat down, she quickly made them their usual (T- Rose milk tea, A- Thai milk tea. I've had neither soo) she mad herself a green tea with lychee bits, sitting down with the two.

Akurai: I heard that at the entertainment district, everything was burned.

Aether: Really?!

Tanjiro: Oh.. yeah..

Guys btw Tengen still has his eye and hand lmao, the fight went differently.

Aether: Well, that's unfortunate.. I hope the few that survived made it somewhere safe.

Akurai: I also hear that a few were possessed by a demon spirit, turning into evil Oiran.

Tanjiro: Oh?

They talked a bit more, Tanjiro receiving a text on his phone.

Tanjiro: Sorry excuse me..

He walked out, he was getting a call from Tengen.