77th one

Mentions of health disorders. Also I think I'm sick but I'll just eat junk food because that always makes me feel better somehow!

So in my AU, they've all had some type of disorder because I'm an Emo gworl. Also, I'm not trying to make a joke out of it because I have suffered from that- so yeah.

Muichiro cried in his bed, Tanjiro slowly walking in the room with a tray of food.

Tanjiro: I'm sorry they yelled at you Mui..

Muichiro: It doesn't matter! I don't care.

Tanjiro: Muichiro you have to eat! I understand you struggled in the past but you are doing so much better now.

Muichiro: I can't gain too much weight, it'll be too noticeable..

Tanjiro sighed, sitting him up and sitting beside him.

Tanjiro: Every time I have your children, I have to gain weight. It's not fun, but I do it for you guys. You're very strong Muichiro.

Muichiro: What if people make fun of me.

Tanjiro: Muichiro you legit have abs-

Muichiro: I know! I can't lose them!

Tanjiro: Muichiro please! You have to eat!

Muichiro: I don't want to!

Tanjiro used his mother-like attitude, grabbing Muichiro's face and shoving food in his mouth.

Muichiro whined loudly, Tanjiro closing his mouth and forcing him to eat it.

Muichiro cried, trying to cough it up. He stuck a finger in his mouth before Tanjiro slapped it.

Tanjiro: MUICHIRO!

Muichiro's ears went down, immediately hiding under his bed.

Tanjiro: Muichiro stop this is my thing!

Muichiro ignored him, whining.

Alpha, the omega, and everything in between. Don't ask guys, I don't know myself.

Tanjiro sighed.

Tanjiro left his room, the scent of anxiety that came from the sensitive alpha overwhelmed him.

Tanjiro: Sanemi.. can you talk to him?

Sanemi: Yep.

Tengen: Let's go out, give him some privacy..

They went to their huge ass garden that is most likely bigger than my house but it's whatever.

Sanemi entered the room, Muichiro crying under his bed (baddie slay wtf am I that sick).

Sanemi: Mui?

Muichiro: Can you just go?

Sanemi groaned.

Sanemi: Muichiro it's just me.. they went out..

Muichiro: Oh..

The smaller alpha made a swift move from under his bed, going in top of it.

Sanemi: Muichiro can you please stop? You have never once looked bad, to anyone. We are really worried about you.

Muichiro: You guys scare me though, with how mean you are to Tanjiro sometimes.. I feel like you guys deserve a lot more than what we can give you-

Sanemi used his finger to shush Muichiro.

Should I write some smut? Fuck it, why not.

Sanemi dug his hand in Muichiro's shorts, surprising him.

Muichiro: Sanemi-

Sanemi: Maybe this'll-

He stuck two fingers inside of him, Muichiro shrieking, causing Sanemi to internally curse himself "fuck."

Sanemi: Shut you up-

Muichiro moaned into his chest, his tail vibrating from pleasure.

Sanemi grinned, taking them out.

Sanemi went behind Muichiro, laying him on his stomach.

Muichiro: Sanemi what-

Sanemi did things and it revealed another thing and entered that thing in Muichiro's ass 🧚‍♀️.

Yk what sorry for another interruption but I remember asking my father how men had sex with another man. I honestly thought they just rubbed dick's together and that pleased them or something. I guess that's because of the fact woman do that or just finger each other. Lmao. I was SHOOK. Okay continuing.

Muichiro made a slutty sound, a sweat starting to form on his head.

Sanemi let Muichiro get comfortable I guess. Muichiro spread his legs out a bit, his hair covering his face.

Muichiro moaned softly, Sanemi thrusting into him, Muichiro covering his mouth.

Ugh what is my liifffreeeee

WHEN THE EARTH BURNS TO THE GROUND OH GAUD ITS YOUUUSUSHSNBENWNAUUUUUUU THAT I LIE WITHHHHH

OH, YOU HAVE STOLEN MY HEART, OH YEAH. NEVER LET IT GO OH OH OH  LIGTUNGSN ATRAIGHT THROUGH MY HEATY OH YEHA.

SIP SIPPIN ON ORPHÆN TEÆRS, SPI SIPPIN ON ORPHANEME TEARS

Guys ima log off- I'll take some medicine as well..