58th one

Don't mind me totes forgetting about that part two stuff and skipping to MuiTan smut even though Tanjiro is like about to pop (21 months).

Tanjiro: Muichiro..

Muichiro: Yes hun?

Tanjiro: I've kind of been.. wanting to uhm..

Muichiro's face lit up with a pink tint, immediately catching on.

Muichiro: Tanjiro are you sure?

The alpha looked down at Tanjiro's large womb.

Tanjiro: I know.. I know. It's irresponsible but I need you.

Tanjiro grabbed the back of Mui's thigh, turning him on.

Muichiro: Don't make me regret this..

The omega chuckled, the alpha carrying him up the stairs with a sinister grin.

Tanjiro was carefully placed on the bed, Muichiro locked the door and got on top of him, lifting Tanjiro's thighs before playing with his hole.

Tanjiro covered his moans, slick falling onto Muichiro's finger as he rubbed the outside of his hole with the liquid, making the entrance easier.

Muichiro: I'm going to go really slow okay? You're already a bit loose due to the fact you're about to like have the pups.

Tanjiro: O-okay..

Muichiro follows through with that, even though the two both wanted to go much faster, the pups were right there so they didn't have much of a choice.

Tanjiro: O-oh~

Muichiro's length filled him up in the way he's been craving for. He slowly wrapped his legs around his waist, as Muichiro set there for a second, letting Tanjiro get used to the intrusion.

Muichiro: Wait a bit okay? You need to be used to this.

Tanjiro: Okay..

The omega took a few breaths, his voice was quiter and a bit higher in these times (which made their experience way better).

Muichiro: I'm going to go at a steady pace..

He slowly pulled out of Tanjiro's hole, Tanjiro sucking in a deep breath.

Muichiro went back in, sighing. They continued this pattern for a minute or two, starting to speed up.

They slurred each other's names while doing so (damn remind me to do TenMui smut later). A bit of sweat picked up on their faces, faces start to fluster.

Tanjiro: Mui, please.. faster~

Muichiro: I can't.. you'll hurt yourself and the pups.

Muichiro thrusted a few more times, pulling out before he released. Tanjiro lazily sat up, wiping himself off before getting in the changed sheets with Muichiro.

Tanjiro passed out, Muichiro cuddled with him, holding eachother. Muichiro wrapped his thighs around Tanjiro's hips, in a sort of instinctive-protective way.

Muichiro fell asleep as well, the bright light shining in their room, the beautiful nature outside wisthering with the wind, making the scene really euphoric.