34th one

Double post (might be short just a filler honestly)

Today was (not in reality) Sanemi's birthday. Everyone had worn fancy-ish outfits, Tanjiro taking an hour to convince him to do the same. Sanemi didn't remember it was his birthday, but his spouses did.

Mitsuri drove to the restaurant, and an hour or so goes by. Tanjiro whispered to the worker that it was Sanemi's birthday, so they ate and talked. Sanemi suggested they leave, but then remembered it was his birthday.

Sanemi: Guys we should go, it's getting dark-

Rengoku: No it's fine, really, we should stay.

A few of them chuckle, and then Sanemi widened his eyes as he saw a male server carrying a large plate with sparklers and a small slice of cake that said happy birthday.

Tanjiro smiled sinisterly, Sanemi turning red. The workers started to sing happy birthday to him, his spouses doing the same. 

During the last two verses, everyone started to sing and then they all cheered and clapped and whatever, Sanemi hiding his face in embarrassment.

Sanemi: I'm about to cry.

Muichiro: Aww! Don't be embarrassed, it's your birthday.

Genya: Damn, you old now ig.

Sanemi: Well damn bitch-

Tanjiro: Just because he is old, doesn't mean his body is~

Sanemi hid his face again, Muichiro and Tanjiro grinning again.

I see many videos like that, and the idea was honestly cool and I did it too! 💕