37th

Manga spoiler in a small part.

Muichiro, Genya, Kanao, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro were all in a room, crying loudly.

The others came in the room hearing the crying and entered, seeing something that looked like a cult?

Iguro: What the hell, did you sacrifice someone?

They looked at him with red and puffy faces, as Tanjiro held two small lizards in his hands, they were dead.

Tanjiro: Sit down, sit down!

They were all wearing black except the ones who entered. They sat down quickly. Tanjiro standing up, Inosuke throwing some thing at him to wipe his tears.

Tanjiro: We have all gathered here today to mourn the loss of-

He starts breaking down, Genya took his place, shoving him out the way.

Genya: We gather here today to mourn the loss of Kogara and Teinei. They were a married couple, they had many little lizard children.

Zenitsu walked up, a box a small little lizards that were covered in blood, making them cry even harder.

Genya: We have already went over the morals, let the mourning begin.

Kanao played the violin, a sad song playing. Genya and Kanao slow danced, Inosuke and Zenitsu and Tanjiro and Muichiro slow danced.

The others just say their very confused, Iguro and Mitsuri holding eachother while crying as well.

Sanemi: Bro what the hell..-

Iguro: It was a reptile!

Mitsuri: It was a death! The baby lizards died, the mom and dad died as lovers.

They died as lovers.. sound coincidental Mitsuri and Iguro?

Shinobu: So tragic!

She had random small flowers with her for whatever reason, placing it on the black boxes they were each in (three boxes; mom, dad, kids). She put a purple flower on each, white and pink ones as well. She prayed silently, bowing before heading back to her seat. Iguro and Mitsuri went up there as well, Giyuu compensating on doing the same.

He went though with it.

Anyways let's make it more wholesome- well yk how I roll guys 🫦🫦.

Everyone went out, probably having sex in some hotel or whatever. Tengen stayed, he enjoyed cooking and baking and was good at it. Tanjiro had stayed home as well, putting on white satin socks. He wore a black oversized he might have stolen from the white-haired muscular heart-throb (if ykyk). He wore like white shorts that barely covered his ass- but we didn't see it because the short covered his legs.

Tengen saw the smaller male walk into the kitchen, and Tanjiro was flirty so he jumped on the counter, putting his leg over the other.

Tanjiro: What are you making it smells delicious~?
A
Tengen: I'm making macarons, try one.

He put one in his mouth, Tanjiro purposely licking his finger and wiping it down Tengen's shirt, rubbing his pelvic bone. Tengen groaned at the feeling, turning off the oven and heading to Tanjiro's room and locked the door. He threw him on the bed, pulling down the omegas shorts and taking off his own, his shirt included, he closed the blinds for the omega's sake of privacy.

He fingered the omega quickly, entering two finger. Tanjiro leached his thighs around the alphas surprisingly small-ish waist.

He removed his fingers, unable to wait any longer. He finally entered his length into the hole, receiving whines from the omega. Tengen disliked the absence of moaning, picking up the speed.

Tanjiro: S-stop! Nngh~

The second-hand embarrassment is immaculate guys..

Tanjiro started to moan, their bodies bounding synchronizingly on the bed filled the room with loud banging. Tanjiro told him to put a pillow on the corner of the head rest part or whatever (tip for y'all even though it's pretty well known).

The sound was lustful, but if someone came in other than his spouses (kids, friends, strangers because they saw them often) would be humiliating.

This quieted it a bit, giving the omega his wanted comfort. Tengen still was going really fast, poor Tanjiro couldn't catch his breath.

Guys I know it's short but can we talk about the way it switched from something depressing to intense-ish (in my opinion some of y'all out here wilding) smut. 🫣