26th one!

Omg 310 reads, we were just at 200! Tysm 🔥🔥🎉🎉 also s2 DS spoilers-

Everyone was in their break taking care of the pups. They ran really fast, so they mostly were in their wolf forms running around and grabbing them by their little necks. They rounded them up, putting them into a room and Iguro turned into his human form, closing and locking the doors.

They all said phew, exhausted as they went into the main room. Tanjiro was shifting a lot on the couch, a sensation like butterflies in his stomach annoying him.

After a few hours or so he went into his room, Muichiro going with him. They snuck out the window of his door, sneaking into a hotel room and locking the door + window.

Muichiro went into the bathroom for whatever reason, while Tanjiro quickly changed into a Oiran-like kimono as Muichiro came out of the bathroom, a different kimono on.

So I'm quickly going to let you guys in on something- if you watched season 2 we saw the entertainment district and the Oiran, so basically it's like an prostitute-themed role play.

Tanjiro sat at the door, on his knees and hands politely in his lap. He bowed his head down to the excited hahsira, gRaCefUlLy WaLkInG tO tHe bEd. Muichiro got on the side he was on, taking the large obi off.

Tanjiro: Thank you.

Muichiro: Mhm mhm. Get in the beddddd.

Tanjiro: O-okay-

Tanjiro's 💭: This dude is so impatient..

He layed on the bed, revealing the lower part of his body, lifting his legs up. He closed his eyes expectantly, Muichiro getting on top of him, lowering his hand and fingering the omega.

The omega pleased his ears with a few light moans, pulling him closer and directing his hand in a way to please him more, forcing his hand to go faster. Muichiro requested for him to slow down as his arm was getting tired, but Tanjiro didn't listen and thrusted into himself a few more times until a bit of warm slick came out.

Muichiro mewled at the feeling, releasing his hand and got into missionary position onto the heavily breathing omega. He widened his eyes a bit, soonly closing them as he felt a large dick at the entrance of his hole. Muichiro slowly entered, now wanting to hurt Tanjiro. He really wasn't supposed to be hooking up since his body was in a vulnerable state, but Tanjiro begged Muichiro in secret so he really had no choice.

Tanjiro moaned loudly at the new-ish intrusion, Muichiro smiling a bit and closing eyes, missing the sound that used to come out of his mouth-

That's sounds wrong if you really think about it but anyways.. 

Tanjiro squeezed tightly onto Muichiro, forcing him deeper inside of him. Tanjiro moaned again, Muichiro repeating this as Tanjiro thrusted onto the dick.

Guys I'm not feeling smut that much, so time skip or whatever. Remember that situation Murata was in or whatever with the Hashira? So yeah it's basically happening to another demon slayer.

They are all in a dark room, Tanjiro sitting to the side on the side of the Master.

Tanjiro watched them as they were kind of being mean to the poor kid. He looked sadly to the teen, the teen meeting his pretty eyes.

Tanjiro had a small smile, the guy getting a bit more confidence- this not going unnoticed by the hahsira.

Iguro: I promise, the corps are getting weaker and weaker.

Sanemi: I know, these weak demon slayers are not doing their job properly.

Giyuu: Maybe we need to punish them more strictly.

The boy was angered by this, speaking out on it.

Teen: Hmm, well where were you guys?

They stopped laughing and looking at each other, their attention focused on the kid.

Giyuu: Y-

Teen: I! I think I heard some rumors that you guys had even more kids recently.

They widen their eyes, how did the need even spread that fast?

Teen: That means, you guys were being sluts and fucking around when you could have been workin-

Sanemi kicked the kid to the wall, blood rushing out of his mouth and nose.

Kagaya: Stop, STOP! You guys are stepping out of line.

Giyuu: You're just gonna let that dumbass call us sluts!?

Muichiro: I think we should kill him-

Tengen: Some blood fall doesn't sound too bad, sounds flamboyant!

The teen became scared again, two nurses took him away while he cursed at them, they did the same. They chuckled again, what jerks! Tanjiro rolled his eyes, whispering something to the Master and walked to their house, the Master blushing lightly. Those with advanced hearing blushed a lot.

They discussed a bit more, bowing before they left, almost dying to get home. They ate quickly, showering quickly and went to sleep.

GUYSSS I'M LAZYYY SOOO THAT IS ITTT FOR NOWWW SORRYYY