30th one

Wholesome / Spicy

Tanjiro did his daily routine, sometimes getting flashbacks of what happened. Sometimes he blames himself, but they constantly reminded him it was definitely not his fault.

The drunk person was taken out of the hospital, and since it was their third time doing something they would go to jail and go on death row. (Look at me getting their revenge).

Tanjiro noticed they were all out, except Iguro.

Tanjiro: Hi Iguro!

Iguro: Hi...

Tanjiro walked confusingly over to him, he was usually quiet but this time he was really so.

Tanjiro: Hun, you okay?

Iguro: I don't know it's just..

He looked down, his ears following. Tanjiro was sitting beside him, wagging his tail in question.

Iguro: Ever since the accident, I've been thinking about t-them..

Tanjiro lowered his ears, not liking the mention of such tragic events.

Tanjiro: Your family?

Iguro: Yes..

Tanjiro: I know what it's like to grieve over family. Family is really important, they are those who you grow up with and have special memories with. It's hard losing them, but at least you can cherish those moments.

Iguro felt tears welling up, hugging Tanjiro and digging his face in Tanjiro's hair. Tanjiro has seen each one of his spouses cry before, but this time he was very empathetic.

Iguro hiccuped into his hair, Tanjiro rubbed his back, shushing those who entered the house. They shared worried looks, and he told them to go in his room.

Iguro's face was damp and his nose was pink. Tanjiro smiled at him, taking off his mask and caressed his scars. He noticed one slightly healed when he did so.

Iguro removed his hand, showing the omega his widened eyes.

Iguro: Tanjiro what did you do?

Tanjiro: I-I-I don't know, I just touched your scars and-

He touched a different spot again, it healing once more.

Iguro: You did it again!

Tanjiro: I-

The omega cupped the alpha's face, all of his scars going away. They put their foreheads together, and held hands as they walked to Tanjiro's room.

Everyone was talking and sitting on his bed, widening their eyes when they saw Iguro's healed face, making the serpent pillar blush a lot, covering his tail.

Muichiro: Aww, you look so cute when you're embarrassed!

Rengoku: You also look nice without a mask on, with or without your scars Obanai.

Iguro: T-thank you..

Tanjiro and Iguro crawled onto the less crowded than before bed.

Giyuu: Tanjiro?

Tanjiro: Hm?

Giyuu: Why did you tell us to come here..?

Tanjiro slipped out a bag of what looked like pink satin stockings with Lacey bows from under his bed, looking away slyly..

Tanjiro: I honestly don't know..

Zenitsu: You little-!

Tanjiro chuckled at this, looking at his blushing spouses that took a moment to realize what he meant when he pulled that out.

Shinobu: Tanjiro, uhm, how do I put this..?

Kanao: Did you get a larger size than before?

Tanjiro: Yes, don't worry I pay attention to you guys enough to know these things.

He smirked once more, receiving a lot of blushing alphas in return. Tanjiro threw a small needle, aiming towards his door handle and it got it, making a click letting them know it locked.

Tengen: How did you- how?

Tanjiro: I learned, hehe.

A few of them went to the bathroom,  others stayed into the room and changed. For B's, there was a pink-matching short dress that came with it. For T's, it was an oversized white shirt that had some inappropriate phrases in Japanese pink letters.

So y'all know what happened-

And it happened-

So yeah..

It was the next morning and they woke up in a good mood of course, and since it was Saturday they could stay home. They all baked together, laughing and talking while they did so.

They played some songs in the background, focusing their attention mostly on their spouses instead of the food. They were professionals so they didn't make any big mistakes every now and then.

Here was your short chapter! I may write another one, if not sorry.