57th one!

I NEED TO WRITE SMUTTTTTT. DETAILED.SMUT.BECAUSE.I'M.HORNY.TODAY.

Okay anyways :)

Iguro was out on a mission, his hair had grown a tad longer so he tied it into a low ponytail instead of trimming it.

He quickly slayed the demon (slayyyy) and went on his way, Tengen observing the area on a high tree. Iguro was embarrassed, he started darting down the hill while Kaburamuru looking at Tengen.

Tengen quickly caught on and chuckled, giving his spouse a second before he practically teleported beside him, grabbing him and launching him on his shoulder.

Iguro: Tengen!

Tengen: That wasn't very nice now was it?

Tengen walked to what looked like an old shed, but the inside was clean and nice and also really empty.

Tengen: Looky what we have here..

He swiped up a dirty-ish sheet from inside some cabinet he used his sense to find.

He placed Iguro on the thing locking the shed.

Tengen: It seems.. we need to remind someone who is in charge..

Iguro turned red, this being revealed when the older alpha removed his mask.

Tengen leaned down next to him, flirtatious.

Tengen: (Whispering) Damn, you do something to me Obanai.. just looking at you makes me want you even more~

Tengen undressed himself and Iguro, Iguro attempting to grab his haori but Tengen took it, throwing it behind them.

Iguro: C-can you prepare me..

Tengen: That's not how this works honey..

Iguro pouted, starting to prepare himself. Tengen grabbed his hand, using one of his to yank up two of his.

Tengen: Aww, it seems I'll have to make this even quicker.

Iguro took his arms back, wrapping them around his chest.

Tengen rolled his eyes, Iguro obviously was about to start crying. It's kind of similar to Sanemi, they hated when they weren't being listened to the most.

Iguro sniffed, grabbing his haori. Tengen sighed, surprising Obanai by fingering him.

Iguro: T-Tengen tell me first..

Tengen just grabbed his equally as wide hips, placing him in his lap and lifted his thighs. He got impatient, removing his hand and replacing it with his large cock.

Iguro: Mm~

He got a chill down his spine, this was an amazing feeling he always looked forward to, even with how slutty it sounded.

The sound of skin quickly slapping against each other filled the shed, loud moaning going with it.

Iguro's face became red, starting to sweat. He shut his eye, welled up tears falling with the closing-force.

Tengen was starting to sweat as well, Iguro falling on his back, Tengen crawling on top of him, speeding up. Iguro can barely catch his breath, moaning really loud.

Guys I'm lazyyyy part 2 tmr