61st one

Yooooooooooooooooo I'm feeling detailed smut but like everyone is fucking boring.. Hm.

Oh shit I need to do some TenMui smut alr.

Muichiro curled his hair because why not, playing with his hair once finished only to be disturbed by Tengen, whom had his hair down and slammed open the door.

Tengen locked it behind them, Muichiro rolled his eyes. Tengen gay gasped, putting his hand on his chest as if he was offended.

Tengen: Uh-uh darling, that is not how we play.

Muichiro pouted, surprised when he was tossed on his bed in an instant.

He was flustered, he was quickly stripped. He used his large thighs to cover his length, Tengen teasing him by stroking it. Muichiro moaned at the sensation, making Tengen impatient. He quickly revealed his muscular body, Muichiro in awe.

Muichiro whined, fingering himself as a way to tease Tengen. He made a slutty sound, Tengen entering two fingers as well and moving them slowly, almost in a guiding way.

Muichiro sucked in a sharp breath, the wet fingers were pulled out, replaced it with his cock.

Muichiro: Nngh~

He closed his eyes expectantly, Tengen lifted one of his thighs, the other one spread out next to him.

Tengen scoffed with the first thrust, it was like the best one.

Muichiro let down some slick, Tengen started thrusting inside of him, Muichiro moaning loudly with each snap.

The two started sweating, the scene euphoric as they were practically glowing with the sunlight. The drops fell down Muichiro's pretty; long curls. Tengen groaned at the warm feeling, the tightness making it even better.

Tengen: Mngh.. fuck Mui-

He thrusted into Muichiro faster, Muichiro moaning even louder as this point.

Tengen released inside of him, the liquid still dripping as he slipped it out. Muichiro passed out after Tengen showered him (scared he would fall asleep while in the shower).

They all head out to the same place they went to years ago, for their wedding. It was less isolated, but still peaceful, a quiet atmosphere. There was many beautiful colors of petals, light purple, white, light pink.

That's it, sorry it's so short I did a shit ton yesterday and I finished up my project on YT