AE MERE DIL PART-4

Precap:aisha looks at Aman and roshni with jealous...

Roshni leaves from there and aman looks at her...

Roshni in mind:what happened to him all of a sudden...I know he is just acting but his eyes....but is this true...??

Aman was leaving suddenly aisha holds his hand and pulls him towards a corner...

Aman:whats wrong with you aisha??

Aisha:aman..what's wrong with you? seriously why were you acting that you and her were a perfect married couple..aman stop this nonsense..let's just not waste our time...come with me we can start afresh life..

Aman:stop it aisha..stop...I never loved you and i just don't want you in my life...

Aisha:aman..don't just lie to me..I know I did wrong by marrying adil but that doesn't mean you simply forget me and move on...

Aman:aisha...stop this..you seriously move on with adil..he is too good for you..

Aisha:why were you saying like that aman?if you don't love me and then who the hell you are in love with??

Aman closes his eyes and roshni's face appears...

Aisha shakes aman which makes him anger..

Aman:I love roshni..and this is the truth if you believe or not...

Aisha gets shocked with aman's confession..

Aisha:then...

Aisha questions Aman with her facial expressions and aman looks at her with tears and nods no....aisha hugs aman in order to console him....

Meanwhile,

Roshni was sitting with Sara and tara and they blabber around her...

Sara:bhabi..you know what's very easy to understand bhai's feelings..??

Roshni nods no..

Tara:arey bhabi.. actually bhai has the eyes which expresses everything and sometimes bhai doesn't say us much but his eyes does..be it love,anger and caring anything..

Roshni remembers about aman's confession and his eyes...

Roshni in mind:does he really love me because his eyes does..total rubbish roshni..what were you talking..how could someone love you without even knowing you..but...

Roshni leaves from there in order to get answer for her question from aman..

On the other hand,

Aisha:what is this aman?why the hell everything happens to you..roshni and you were destined but..

Aman:aisha..we were just destinied but not meant for each other..I and roshni can walk in the same path but our destines cannot be same...we are together but not meant to be together...sometimes the love happens with the person who doesn't even love you..

Aisha:anyways aman..I wish you the luck..thanks for everything...

Aisha and aman hugs each other...they releases from hug and gets shocked seeing roshni there...

Aisha:roshni..ap??

Roshni:sorry to interrupt...maa is calling him so...

Aisha:I better leave..bye aman..

Aman:bye aisha...

Aman signals roshni to lead the way...

Roshni:so she is aisha??iam sorry I didn't know she is aisha....then the confession and everything is a drama??

Aman with teary eyes:what do you think that's it jaan...

Aman leaves from there wiping his tears while roshni stands confused with aman's behaviour...

                             STAY TUNED!!!