AE MERE DIL PART-21

Recap: aman smiles and leaves from there..

Roshni comes to the house and starts painting something on canvas..

She breathes and paints a picture with much interest...she slowly falls asleep on the couch after completing it...

Next morning,

Myra comes to wake roshni up and sees the canvas and shouts loudly which makes roshni wake up all of a sudden...

Roshni:myraaa..what happened? Why were you shouting like that...

Myraa:i can't believe it roshni..the painting is so beautiful..I guess it's the cover page for your book right..?

Roshni nods and myraa hugs her...roshni comes to canvas and sees the painting which is of park scenrio of aman and roshni..she smiles...

Roshni in mind:whoever it would be..i think i like him after our first meeting....

At evening,

Roshni gives the lecture to her head and tells him that she will finish her book within two months..her head finally realises and agrees with her...

Roshni is coming to park and someone calls her...

Roshni:again you..uff..it's not possible..i can't accept your proposal you know..I cannot be harsh on you because you aren't that bad guy...now what should I do..?!

Roshni ends up the call and comes to the park..she surprises to already finding aman sitting there...

Roshni:hey hii

Aman:hii good to see you..how is your day..?

Roshni:thanks for your motivation..I talked with my head and iam doing what I was interested not for someone only for myself..

Aman:it's good to know though...!

Roshni:btw what is your profession...???

Aman:iam a...iam a graduate student...

Roshni:ohh..

They keep on speaking to each other and roshni really likes aman's company...aman doesn't even miss a chance to impress roshni...

A few days passes and their friendship becomes strong and it's daily routine for aman and roshni to meet in the park..roshni still dont know who aman is...

On a fine evening,

Roshni bumps into aman..she gets shocked seeing aman..

Roshni:you..that too here...?

Aman:i...that too here..yes..ms.whatever this doesn't only belongs to you..this road isn't built by your father so it belongs to everyone..

Roshni gets pissed with aman's behaviour...

Roshni:go to hell...

She turns and was about to slip off when aman catches her and they share a eye lock...
Aman without being in his senses comes towards roshni's face to kiss her when roshni stands up and pushes aman slightly...

At the park...

Roshni:don't turn but take this gift from me..??

Aman:is there anything special...!!

Roshni passes him the box and aman takes it and opens it to find a friendship band..

Roshni:happy friendship day to my friend..

Aman smiles..

Aman:well thanks but do we name our relationship as a friendship...??

Roshni blushes and says that...

Roshni:until now it's friendship may be in future it would be something else..

Aman smiles...

Aman:hmm..how is your day roshni...??

Roshni:i bumped into that donkey from somewhere..who literally ruined my whole mood..

Roshni explains about aman to aman himself...aman chuckles...

Aman:hmm..that donkey from somewhere likes you a lot i think..why can't you accept..??

Roshni:never..iam never going to accept if he proposes me..i just hates him because he pisses me off and the day I met him I lost something which is close to my heart..

Aman listens roshni's words and tells her that he has some work and leaves from there...roshni is confused with aman's sudden behaviour...

Aman in mind:what If i propose her and roshni doesn't accept me..!?she clearly hates me and how can I make her fall in love with me..?

STAY TUNED!!!