AE MERE DIL PART-7

Recap:both aman and roshni gets shocked seeing each other..

Roshni utters something and tears continous ly roll down from her eyes...

Aman:what??

Roshni: nothing..iam sorry because of me your mobile..

Aman:it's ok don't worry...

Roshni leaves from there and lays on the bed covering her mouth and crying..aman stands near window and looks towards the moon..

Aman in mind:what the hell is this destiny!the one who isn't never destinied now she is my wife...may be I still love her but she clearly loves him...she will never love me and I don't want any expectations that one day roshni can give me the love...so I better be one side lover of her and stop myself from getting attached or connected to her...

He slowly leaves from there and lays beside roshni maintaing the distance...

No one knows that they are destined to be one and will be together through there destinies...

Writer's note:hope everything is cleared..this is why aman is cold towards roshni...

Aman and roshni usually acts before family like normal couple..roshni was still hoping aman would give a chance to there marriage deep inside but aman unaware of this maintaining distance from roshni....

Flashback ends....

Aman looks at roshni and kisses her on her forehead...he sleeps holding her tightly...

Next morning,

Roshni wakes up and senses that she was being held tightly and tries to get up and she slowly was getting up but her sacred thread gets hooked with aman's chain..

Roshni in mind:roshni..what did you do?now how will you take that...

She comes forward and suddenly Aman opens his eyes...they both shares a deep eyelock...

Roshni:woh..woh..

Aman:do you need anything..??

Roshni signs at the link between there perspective chains..roshni tends to free them but at the same time aman tends to do and it results in aman holding roshni's hand...aman makes roshni successfully removing the link...

Suddenly someone knocks at the door and aman and roshni distances themselves...

Sara:sorry to disturb bhai and bhabi..maa is calling you both for breakfast..

Aman:we will be coming...

Sara leaves from there...

After sometime,

Roshni gets ready and sits on a couch and reads the book..aman comes there after getting freshup....

Aman:roshni..where are my dress and things??are you ok??you didn't arranged anything like you do everyday??

Roshni gets surprised with aman's behaviour..the next second without uttering a single word roshni arranges aman's things and picks a shirt for him..

At downstairs...

Aman and roshni comes downstairs and sits with everyone..

Asha:roshni..iam sorry.. yesterday due to there behaviour..

Roshni:maa it's ok..why are you saying sorry to me..

Asha smiles and everyone eat there breakfast but suddenly roshni gets hiccups and aman makes her drink water and taps on her head... everyone smiles seeing them..roshni  looks at Aman..

Aman:papa..did you got call from him??

Everyone gets nervous and looks at each other...

Raman:aman...may be he is busy so he didn't called..he will call us when he will be free..let us wait..

Aman nods and have his breakfast silently and everyone gets relieved...

Aman:roshni..still your car didn't got from servicing..come with me I will drop you at your office..

Roshni nods and leaves with aman..

Asha:Raman jii..how many days we will keep truth from aman..one day he will definitely know and will hate everyone for not letting him know it..

Raman:asha...do we have any way..!?first we never told him keeping aman's situation in mind but now it's too late to say...I know one day he will get to know the truth..let us pray that one day shouldn't come fast..

What was the secret family hiding from aman??

                            STAY TUNED!!!!