Lull

*A few days later at the Cobra Kai Dojo*

Everyone was waiting to go to the woods. Y/N was talking to Miguel, Hawk and some other Cobras

Suddenly the door opened up and Sensei Lawrence walked in. When Miguel saw him, he went over to talk to him

Eventually Sensei Lawrence walked into the office as Miguel went back to his friends.

"Everybody, get your gis on. Training starts in 5 minutes." Sensei Lawrence yells coming out of the office with Sensei Kreese.

Everyone was confused at what he said as they walked closer to the Sensei's

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Sensei Lawrence asks the class.

"N-N-Nothing's wrong." Miguel stutters.

"We just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today." Y/N clarifies.

"What's happening in the woods?" Sensei Lawrence asks confused.

"Well, I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys." Sensei Kreese answers and saw Aisha's glare. "And the girls, too, I suppose." he adds.

"How?" Sensei Lawrence asked him wonder.

"Coyote Creek." he tells him while smirking.

Sensei Lawrence sighs "I'm not sure they're ready for that.".

That made Sensei Kreese scoff at that. "There's only 1 way to find out." he counters.

"We're ready, Sensei. We wanna prove ourselves." Hawk says confidently.

"It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay, then and only then, is it okay." Sensei Kreese tells the class.

Sensei Lawrence looks at the hopeful faces of the class and after some thinking he gives in. "All right, what are you waiting for. Let's go." he tells the class.

That made everyone smile as they got ready to get to Coyote Creek

Since not everyone had a car, some people had to carpool with some other students

Luckily Y/N had a car and had enough space for him, someone in the passenger's seat and 3 in the backseat.

The people in Y/N's car were Y/N, Tory in the passenger's seat and Hawk, Miguel and Mitch in the backseat

When everyone was in the car, Y/N drove to Coyote Creek

*Timeskip*

They were all in Coyote Creek and were separated using black and red headbands Unfortunately, the red team was missing 1 person to have as many as the black team. But luckily, Y/N and Tory where on the same team

"Gentlemen, ladies. Welcome to Coyote Creek." Sensei Kreese announces to them. "You've been split into 2 teams. Red and black." he continues. "The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side." he explains. "Today, the people across from you are not your friends." he tells the class as Tory and Aisha look at each other. "They're not your brothers." he continues as Y/N looks at Miguel and Hawk as they all smirk at each other. "They are the enemy." he adds. "The last team standing wins." he finishes.

"How do we get the headbands?" Miguel asks his Sensei's.

"By any means possible. No rules." Sensei Kreese states simply.

"Use your judgment. This is just a training exercise." Sensei Lawrence adds.

"Correct, but remember, this is your life. You lose it... you die." Sensei Kreese tells the class.