King Cobra

*The next day*

Y/N starts to wake up, gets changed into his normal clothes, does his morning routine and goes to the dojo

*Timeskip*

After 20 minutes he arrives at the dojo, gets changed into his white gi as he waits for everybody else

After some time, most of the students had arrived and Mitch started to tell the other about what happened last night at the laser shoot hall

"Man, it was so sick! Tory and Y/N were kicking ass." he says excited. "I took care of Chris." he continues. "Hawk got that beta Demetri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho and just..." he tells the other students making a breaking motion and sound. "Cold-blooded." he adds.

Y/N noticed Hawk turn away at that for some reason

"No mercy!" Mitch says smiling pointing at Hawk and fist bumping a fellow student next to him.

"Way to go, Hawk." Red says to Hawk patting his shoulder.

Tory & Y/N walked to Hawk

"I didn't think you were actually gonna do it." Tory tells Hawk.

"Yeah, me neither. Seeing he used to be your friend and I saw you hesitating for a second." Y/N adds in.

"They got what they deserved for what they did to Miguel." Hawk tells the couple.

Tory looks down a bit and Y/N notices this

"Still haven't seen him, have you?" Hawk asks her.

"I don't wanna talk about it." she tells him as she and Y/N walk away.

Y/N hears the door open and sees people walk through it that he hasn't seen before

"Class." Sensei Kreese says loudly announcing himself. "Welcome our new students." he told the class.

Mitch walks to them with a smile. "I'm gonna call you guys... Chodenose and Taintbreath." he said looking at a big male and a tall Asian teen.

"What the hell did you just say?" the Asian teen threateningly asks.

Seeing this Mitch got scared and intimated. "Oh, uh, nothing. It's just this thing we do around here sometimes." he stammered.

The Asian teen pretended to make a move making Mitch flinch and back up. "Okay." Mitch says walking away.

Y/N look at the new 'students' analyzing them. In the group he sees an Italian looking teen wearing expensive clothes like he did and walks to him

"So, what's your name?" Y/N asks the Italian looking teen.

"Giovanni. Giovanni D'Antonio." he said.

Y/N suddenly realizes his dad telling him about a bad man named Santino D'Antonio

"Is your father's name by any chance Santino D'Antonio?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, yes it is." Giovanni said "Why does it matter to you? What's your name." he asked.

"Y/N, Y/N Wick." Y/N said seriously glaring at him.

A look of realization came on his face. "Hmm, interesting."

"Yeah." Y/N said having the last word and walking away.

"Everyone, fall in." Sensei Kreese told the class.

Everyone did as he said as Y/N & Tory stood next to each other

"Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege." he tells the new 'students'. "It's not a gift." he continues. "Which is why our recruits must earn their position in this dojo." he explains to them. "Prepare yourselves for combat. Only the strong will survive." he finishes.