Aftermath

Y/N narrating:

It's been 2 weeks now since the school fight fiasco

Tory got expelled, her mom got sick. So now she has take care of her little brother, her mom, do multiple jobs, pay rent, do groceries and do school from home all by herself and all at the same time. Because she has to do all that she's on probation and not in juvie. She texted all of me this a few days ago, also saying that we couldn't spend time together now since she was so busy with everything else and not come to the dojo. Which I understood and didn't blame her for, but it still sucked.

Third person p.o.v.:

Y/N was on his way to school now

When he arrived at school, he parked his car and walked inside

When he walked inside, he saw security guards checking the students' school bags

Y/N sighed walked to the tables of security guards

"Bag." the security guard simply says.

Y/N gave him his bag, so they could check it

After a while of not finding any weapons he closed the bag and gave it back

Y/N grabbed it and walked to Hawk and Mitch

"Hey, guys." he says to them.

"Hey Y/N." they said to him.

They waited for Bert to come

"Hey, guys." he said to us.

He high fived Hawk, Mitch patted his shoulder and Y/N ruffled Bert's hair while chuckling

"This is the year. Day 1, round 2. Let's get it, boys." Hawk told us.

"Ooh! Freshman babes, 11 o'clock." Mitch tells Hawk.

"Dude, Mitch. You're 17, they're like 14." Y/N tells him in a matter fact tone. "Don't be a creep." he adds.

"Hey, ladies. I know freshman year can be kinda scary." Hawk tells them confidently as they look at him. "If anybody gives you any trouble, just come to me." he continues. "I'm the guy--." he begins.

"Who wets the bed and got kicked into that trophy case?" the girl asks him. "Yeah, we know." she says while smiling walking away with her friends.

"Damn wtf? Sorry pal." Y/N says to Hawk patting his shoulder.

"Oh shit." Mitch says while laughing.

Hawk glares at him readying a punch making Mitch shut up.

"Hey Demetri." the girl says to him as they pass him, Y/N and the rest see some Miyagi-Dos.

The Miyagi-Dos turn around to look at the girls. "Someone knows who I am. A human female." he says.

"You're famous now, 'Met." Chris smiles at him.

As the Miyagi-Dos turn around they come face to face with Cobra Kai

"Got something to say?" Mitch asks Chris while shaking his hand in front of his face.

"Yeah. Check out my new Lit book." Chris answers holding up a book. "A lot of hard-hitting shit in here if you know what I mean." he adds while smirking as Mitch glares at him.

"All this security isn't enough to protect your scrawny ass." Hawk tells Demetri.

"I don't need security." Demetri tells him.

As they glare at each other counselor Blatt walks over to them. "Everything all right here?" she asks the group.

Demetri tries to act innocent. "Oh, we're all buddies here." he says cheerfully while putting his arms around Hawk and Y/N. "Isn't that right, fellas?" he asks us while smirking.