Glory of Love

*The next day*

We see the camera going into the Cobra Kai Dojo

"What about Friday?" Y/N asks Tory.

"Can't. Working at the roller rink." she tells him.

We see them sitting down on the mat helping each other relax their leg muscles to get ready for practice

"Great. Let's turn that into a date night." he replies.

"Candlelit dinner at the snack bar on my break?" she asks him curiously while giggling.

"Look, there's nothing more romantic than free hot dogs and chicken nugs." he tells her.

"Free?" she asks. "Not for you. You gotta pay up." she explains to him.

"I'll splurge." he finishes.

"All right, but you gotta wear a costume. It's '80s night." Tory tells Y/N.

"Are you kidding? I love the '80s, the best martial arts movies happened in the '80s." he tells her. "Dibs on Al Pacino who played Tony Montana in Scarface." he says quickly.

"I don't think you have to call dibs on that." she says chuckling and shaking her head while smiling.

Y/N sees Hawk and wants to talk to him about what happened

"1 second." he tells Tory. Y/N gets up and walks over to Hawk.

"Hey." he says to Hawk.

"What's up?" Hawk asks casually.

"About Coyote Creek, we cool?" Y/N asks Hawk wanting to clear the air.

He chuckles. "We were enemies for a day, but Cobra Kai for life." Hawk tells Y/N.

They do a box handshake as Y/N walks back to his girlfriend as Hawk pats his shoulder and walks to Miguel

"Everybody, fall in." Sensei Lawrence says coming out of the office.

Everybody gets in their place as Y/N and Tory smile at each other for a moment

Sensei Lawrence walks to the front of the class

"Today, we'll be learning one of the most important lessons a Cobra Kai could ever know." he begins to tell the class.

"Where's Sensei Kreese?" Hawk asks him.

"Yeah. Shouldn't we wait for the sensei emeritus before we get going?" Stingray asks him.

He sees the glare of Sensei Lawrence and exhales sharply "Or not." he finishes.

"Mr. Kreese will no longer be joining us." Sensei Lawrence tells the class as everyone looks at each other in confusion.

"I made a promise when I became your sensei." he starts to explain. "To always look out for your best interests." he continues. "Despite how hard this may be for all of us, he didn't have our best interests at heart." he finishes.

"John Kreese may have founded Cobra Kai." he admits. "But he no longer represents what this dojo stands for." he explains. "His Cobra Kai was old and outdated. He refused to move forward." he tells the class. "What happens when we do that, Mr. Diaz?" he asks Miguel.

"You get stuck like cement." he answers him.

"Exactly." he says. "To be a great fighter, you gotta learn to adapt." he explains to the class as he looks at the Cobra Kai creed on the wall.

"This creed on the wall..." he begins "Follow it to the letter, it'll make you strong. It'll make you formidable. It will also make you an asshole." he lists off.