Bicephaly

*The next day*

Y/N was at school now, but since he had a free period, he decided to just walk around a bit

When he passed the main hall, he saw Mr. Palmer explain the high school to a group of middle schoolers

So, he decided to lean against a pillar and watch his explanation

"Our science lab is state of the art." Y/N hears him inform to the group. "Well, at least it was." he adds correcting himself.

"Did it get destroyed in the fight?" a girl in the group asked him curiously.

"Uh, no." he tells her. "Uh, the district required us to remove anything that could potentially be used as a weapon in the event of another karate incident." he explains to her. "Okay, let's, uh...." he stammers trying to continue the tour. "Okay, so, this way's the cafeteria." he points out as he continues walking as the group follows. "There actually was a fight there, so it got ruined, but..." he explains further until he gets outta the earshot of Y/N.

Suddenly Y/N sees Kenny looking around the school interested not following the group as a girl probably around Kenny's age goes up to him to talk

"Hey, new kid." the girl says to him. "What do you think?" she asks him.

"Me? What?" he asks her shocked.

"The high school?" she explains. "I heard it's haunted." she jokingly tells him. "Do you think that's true?" she asks him interested.

"Oh! Oh, definitely, yeah, yeah." Kenny says quickly being very nervous.

Y/N easily figured out that Kenny had a crush on the girl talking to him

"Uh, actually, I died five years ago." Kenny says in a serious tone.

"Well, ghost boy, you got strawberry on your snake shirt." she tells him.

Y/N decides to walk up to the duo and go help Kenny out

"To be more specific, it's a cobra." he says to the duo while looking at the girl.

"Oh, I'm sorry." the girl says shyly.

Y/N turns to look at Kenny

"Hey Kenny, hope to see you at the dojo tomorrow." he says to him fist-bumping him.

"Kenny, you know him?" the girl asks him.

Kenny quietly nods his head

"He's in the karate dojo with me." Y/N explains to the girl. "You're lucky to have him as a friend." he tells her. "He's a very good fighter." he adds. "Almost knocked me down a few times, right Kenny?" Y/N explains looking at Kenny giving him a wink.

Understanding what he was doing, he smiled and nodded his head

"Yeah absolutely." he confirms smiling at the girl. "But I'm gonna get you 1 of these days old man." he says jokingly.

"Well, I'll leave you 2 to it. Best you 2 catch up with the group." Y/N tells them as he walks away.

*The next day at the dojo*

Robby, Y/N and Tory are stretching when Kyler walks to them

"Yo, guys." Kyler begins. "My boy Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight." he tells them. "They're going old school, something called Bloodsport?" he says questioningly.

"I know that movie, it's an awesome movie." Y/N says excitedly.

"Yeah, I know that movie too." Robby admits. "My dad left an old VHS at our place." he tells them. "It was the only evidence I had that he existed." he explains to them.