01. 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

Azalea had a tough ass relationship with her mother. Her mother's name was Joan Marie Laurer but she went by Chyna and sometime later did she legally change her name to Chyna but Azalea always knew her as mom. You probably think her mom was the best person in the world and in Azalea's eyes she used to be. Azalea looked up to her mom when she was little but once she grew up she realized all her flaws.

Chyna was hardly around, leading Azalea to be by herself at home. She couldn't really stay with her grandparents because Chyna didn't get along with them or her three siblings. Azalea couldn't go to her uncles or aunts because Chyna wouldn't let her. Azalea was always around drugs and alcohol, pills and everything you can think of. Her mom was an addict, but if you told Chyna that she would deny it.

Chyna had a relationship with Triple H which did lead him to being around a lot and he loved Azalea. He saw her as his own daughter. Then that was when Azalea noticed he stopped coming around, apparently he had an affair with Stephanie McMahon which led Chyna to leaving the company formally known as WWF. Chyna wouldn't let Azalea have any contact with Hunter at all, which upset her a lot because she really saw him as a father figure.

She didn't know her biological father and Chyna wouldn't tell her because she was ashamed. This led to a lot of arguments between the mother and daughter which neither of them ended up winning. But deep down Chyna knew Azalea was right every time. Azalea had been brought into wrestling young due to the persuasion of her mother. And she did fall in love with the sport.

Azalea looked back at her mom's career and she was proud, her mom did a lot being only in WWF for five years. Azalea never really held a grudge for Triple H but she was upset for what he did to her mother. And for not trying to at least get in contact with her. Anyways, later in the years did Chyna bring around someone else knew who's name was Sean Waltman who Azalea never found herself to like.

Their relationship was toxic and wasn't good for her mom who was battling a severe drug and alcohol addiction as well as mental illness. Their relationship was on and off and her mom was allegedly accused of beating him but Azalea had to speak on her mom's behalf and deny those accusations for Chyna. Which is something you shouldn't have to do at the age of fifteen.  But Azalea did, and part of her did regret it.

Azalea still focused on her work and training as her mom ended up splitting up with Sean for good and doing drugs and drinking. Azalea grew used to finding her mom passed out drunk with some stranger to where she would have to kick them out and then take care of her mom. Azalea couldn't have been more disappointed in her mom especially when she did take part in pornography just to make money to buy more drugs.