04. 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

It was the year of early 2018, they had just had the first ever women's Royal Rumble that was won by none other than Askua who eliminated Azalea who eliminated her own girlfriend Bayley which she apologized for several times. Bayley understood obviously, but it was made even when Askua got lucky and managed to get Azalea over the top rope by taking advantage of Azalea's separated shoulder that happened early into the match.

This ended up being the night Ronda Rousey made her debut, bringing all the attention on herself. Azalea didn't like this, all of a sudden some chick from the UFC comes in and steals Azalea's spotlight. Hell no. But she couldn't do much about it especially since Stephanie McMahon did want any match between Ronda and Azalea anytime soon. Azalea hated this but was forced to agree.

She still held a grudge about it though. Who wouldn't? Currently Azalea was in catering talking to Becky and Seth who were dating and Azalea was incredibly happy for them. Becky always had a huge crush on Seth and Seth always talked about Becky so it was perfect. Alexa Bliss was the current Raw Women's Champion as she had a match with Azalea for it and cheated to win it.

Azalea planned on getting it back tonight though. She wore some low waisted cargo pants with a black cropped tank top and her normal combat boots for her gear. She had on light makeup as she never wore to much and a few piercings in. She had also been keeping tabs on the women in developmental where she would drop by a few times in the week to help train the rookies, more specifically helping train Rhea Ripley.

She seen Rhea Ripley maybe three or four times when she was training rookies and Rhea had actually cut her hair and was working on her new look already. She was listening to Azalea's advice and switching it up and Azalea couldn't be prouder. Azalea was also working with Toni Storm who was working really hard to get called up to NXT or NXT UK. But Azalea was definitely keeping her eye on certain women she felt were gonna be stars.

Azalea was scrolling through Twitter on her phone as she felt some arms wrap around her neck. She turned her head as Bayley pressed a small kiss to her lips. "Ready get your championship back?" Bayley asked, sitting on the chair next to Azalea's. "You know she is, she's been talking about it all morning." Seth said, Azalea looked at him and stuck out her tongue making his do it back in mock. She rolled her eyes and Becky laughed at their childishness.

"Well someone has to run this women's division, can't be Alexa if all she does is sit back and do her nails." Azalea shrugged, wincing when she moved her shoulder that was still kinda healing from when Sasha accidentally dislocated it whilst in the Royal Rumble. Bayley looked at Azalea in concern, "I'm fine, it's nothing I can't handle." Azalea brushed off knowing that look from Bayley.