03. 𝘔𝘢𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘤

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

After Azalea won the Hell in a Cell match against Sasha she became one of the top heels in the company. She had the title for quite a while, defending it and winning every time. She was known for being the female Lunatic Fringe, as she had partnered with Dean Ambrose a few times. But she did lose the title to Bayley on an episode of Raw with the help of Sasha, that being Azalea's first loss since returning.

She was really proud of Bayley though, who wouldn't be? Her girlfriend won her first WWE title since debuting on the main roster. Bayley did end up losing the title to Alexa Bliss who was the holder for a week until Azalea took it back. Azalea was also known for using the most iconic signatures from Legends, but her official finisher was now the Dirty Deeds that Ambrose agreed to let her use. And she was known for her submission move that was extremely painful to the back, the legs and the arm, and nobody had ever managed to get out of it.

Azalea was currently asleep in the bed as Pamela had woken up a few minutes prior and was texting the group chat that consisted of Charlotte, Becky, Bayley and Azalea as they were the four horsewomen so they had to have a group chat. Charlotte and Becky were talking about how they were invited to watch the Mae Young Classic live event which was in Orlando, Florida.

Apparently Shayna Baszler would be going against Mia Yim but that's not what they were invited for. It was because apparently, Shayna was also apart of her own four horsewomen group with Marina Shafir, Ronda Rousey and Jessamyn Duke. All MMA fighters and wrestlers. Pamela wanted to go, as well as Becky and Charlotte so it was up to Azalea to decide if she wanted to go as well.

Bayley was there for every match but Azalea had yet to go as she was very busy doing her own thing as she was the current Raw Women's Champion she did have a lot on her plate. Azalea stirred in her sleep making Pamela look over at her with a smile, she gently pressed a kiss to Izzy's head before switching off her phone and setting it back on the nightstand.

Azalea opened her eyes and smiled tiredly, "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Pam apologized softly, Azalea smiled and shook her head, "It's okay, I have to wake up anyway." Azalea mumbled, Pam nodded and pressed a kiss to Izzy's forehead. "So you know how they're doing the Mae Young Classic?" Pam asked, Azalea nodded and moved her body closer to Pam's for warmth.

"Well I know you're busy with press and stuff but can you take a day off to come to the event? Apparently the four horsewomen will be there so Charlotte suggested that we all go." Pam said, Azalea furrowed her brows in confusion, since when were there another group of the four horsewomen? "What are you talking about? We're the four horsewomen." Azalea mumbled.