05. 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««TW: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts, drinking, use of drugs, anxiety, body dysmorphia, overdose, depression, etc

»»————- ✗ ————-««
TW: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts, drinking, use of drugs, anxiety, body dysmorphia, overdose, depression, etc.
»»————- ✗ ————-««

Pamela had woken up a few hours before Azalea so she was currently on the phone with Azalea's manager that was talking about the interview that was scheduled for Azalea to attend. Azalea was laying in between Pam's legs, her head laid on Pam's chest as Pam ran her hands through Izzy's soft hair. "Today we have to attend the Mae Young Classic event but after that Azalea should be free." Pam said, Izzy's manager on the other line of the phone.

"Okay great, I'll let them know. Also, I got a call from a sports magazine and they want Azalea on the cover. But that's a month away so I'll figure out the details before letting you know." She said, Pamela smiled as she was happy for her girlfriend. "That's great, thank you." Pam said, "of course. Have a good day." She said before hanging up the phone. Suddenly did Pam hear Izzy's phone start to buzz on the table so she leaned over and grabbed it.

The contact name read 'Rhea Ripley' which Pamela was familiar with the name because they had met several times. Pamela decided to answer the phone because she always did for Izzy when she was sleeping or couldn't get to the phone. "Hey, is this the right number?" She heard the Australian voice say, her voice soft and sweet but also filled with nervousness. "Yeah but Azalea is asleep right now, this is her girlfriend. Did you need something?" Pam asked sweetly.

"Oh yeah, umm I was gonna ask if Azalea was gonna be at the Mae Young Classic today because she said at the performance center yesterday that she would be attending. I'm just in serious need of advice because I really want to make it far in this event." Rhea said, Pam smiled as she could hear the nervousness dripping from the young woman's Australian voice. "I completely understand. But yeah Azalea is gonna make an appearance and I'll be sure to let her know you called." Pam said.

"Okay, thank you. Sorry for calling so early." Rhea apologized, Pam chuckled at her level of nervousness mixed with cuteness. "It's okay. Bye." Pam said, Rhea said her goodbyes before hanging up. Pam set the phone back down and seen Azalea stir in her sleep. "Who was that? Please tell me it wasn't my aunt, she's already trying to beg me for money." Azalea groaned, then realizing she was laying on Pamela's breasts she smiled to herself.

"No, it was Rhea Ripley she just wanted know if you were gonna be at the event today. And then your manager called and you have an interview with Lillian Garcia after the event. And stop smiling like that, you look creepy." Pam laughed, Azalea smiled and leaned up, pecking Pam's cheek because she had just woken up and obviously the morning breath. "That smile is a money maker." Azalea mused, Pamela rolled her eyes and Bailey jumped onto the bed.