09. 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘷𝘴 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

Bayley and Sasha took Azalea to the trainers room where they set her on the table and she laid back on Bayley's lap. "I'm gonna have to take these out." Chris, the doctor there had said, referring to the piercings in Azalea's nose. Bayley nodded and let him gently take them off, but Azalea winced in pain everytime he did. Sasha rubbed Bayley's back knowing Bayley was extremely concerned and scared. Chris set the piercings in a metal dish and then cleaned up the arena. "Okay, I'm gonna pop it back in place. You ready?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, fuck just hurry up." Azalea said, Chris nodded and counted down before popping Azalea's nose back in place. Azalea clenched her jaw and squeezed Bayley's hand, Chris then started gently cleaning the blood on her face but she would have to shower to get rid of the rest of it that wasn't on her face. Chris added some bandaids on the small cuts to Azalea's nose and they handed her an ice pack. "You should heal soon but I recommend a lot of rest and to take it easy." Chris said.

Azalea nodded and Bayley and Sasha helped her stand off the table. Azalea leaned on Bayley more than Sasha as Sasha was smaller in size and Azalea was wayy more taller than her. Azalea leaned her head on Bayley's shoulder and Bayley put on a small smile and Azalea kissed her cheek gently. As they walked down the corridors, Becky suddenly ran over and wrapped her arms around Azalea, causing her to stumble back but Bayley and Sasha kept her steady.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad you're okay." Becky breathed out, Azalea smiled and wrapped her arms around Becky, lifting her up a bit, "Congrats." Azalea mumbled into Becky's ear, "We all know you would've beaten me if you didn't pass out." Becky said, pulling away with a small smile. Azalea was careful with Becky as Becky did hurt her knee so she was limping slightly but she wanted to see Izzy before she went to medics. "Yeah but I didn't, and you won so congrats. I'll get another chance next year if I'm not champion that is." Azalea said with a grin, Becky chuckled knowing Azalea wanted Becky to enjoy her moment. "We're gonna go watch the men's rumble after I get checked out. Wanna join?" Becky asked.

They nodded and followed Becky to the area were quite a few wrestlers all sat down to watch the match. Azalea seen Pam visibly glaring at Nia from afar and smiled at that. As the rumble started Azalea tapped Pam's leg and gestured for them to go talk in private. Azalea stood up and took Pam's hand before walking away to a corner without anyone nearby. "Hey I gotta do something but I just want to know if you're gonna be okay with it." Azalea started off, Pam frowned and Azalea sat down on the stage box.

"Of course, what is it?" Pam asked, Azalea sighed and pulled Pam in between her legs gently, "I gotta enter the rumble." Azalea said, Pam frowned in confusion, "What do you mean? It already finished, Becky won. Are you hallucinating?" Pam asked in a serious tone, examining Azalea for anymore injuries. "Not the women's rumble. The men's." Azalea explained, Pam blinked and let out a breath, "You're doing it for you mom huh?" Pam asked, Azalea looked down and nodded.