07. 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘗.1

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

Every since the injury Azalea had been staying at home since she was now on injury leave. Her contract was almost up and she was still deciding if she wanted to return or not. A little part of her would be okay with not coming back, she just hated the way she had to leave though. She was alone because Pamela was on the road and Azalea completely understood, she just really wanted her girlfriend to be there next to her. But she knew how it was with work and Pam was at the top of her game so she couldn't afford to take time off.

So Azalea would stay home all by herself which was not good for her mental health but she was handling it as best as possible. Though Azalea couldn't even use the top right half of her body without wanting to scream. This wasn't the worst injury she's had before so she knew she could take a lot more. But some part of her didn't want to anymore. Ever since she left Demi's apartment that night was when she questioned everything. She knew someone would outshine her eventually, maybe it would be Rhea. So what was the point of even continuing to wrestle if someone was gonna come in and take everything.

Azalea hadn't spoke to Rhea since that night and she felt really bad about it because she didn't want Rhea to think she didn't like her anymore cause that was far from it. So she did shoot Rhea a checking in text because she didn't want Rhea to think she ruined their friendship and she honestly enjoyed talking with Rhea. Rhea was probably the most relatable person Azalea had met in a long time, and it's hard to find someone like that so she always tried to never let them go.

Azalea was keeping up with all the storylines and events because she wanted to know what was happening if she went back. Azalea found Ronda to be an amazing champion but she still wasn't better than Izzy. Ronda was not good at being a face so that's what was disappointing to Izzy but she was a decent champion. She was an amazing wrestler, she still needed work but Azalea knew she would grow from her mistakes everytime she finished a match. Azalea did want to fix things with Ronda because she did feel bad for the way she treated her.

Ronda was just trying to find a career in wrestling and Azalea could relate to that so she definitely wanted to mend things with Ronda. Which is why she invited her to the loft so they could talk. Azalea was only going to apologize but she refused to be all nice and giddily with Ronda. That just wasn't her, and she didn't want anyone to think she had a soft side because they would use that against her in the ring. Which is why she only let her guard down with certain people.

Especially since her interview with Lilian Garcia was uploaded and she went viral for telling her story. She got a lot of emails and texts and messages from her fans or people who generally could relate and needed some advice which she was very happy to give. She was aware Rhea watched the video because Rhea texted her to basically check up on her and make sure she was okay. Especially because injuries can put you in a dark place that's hard to come back from.