06. 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘮 2018

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

Once the interview was over Azalea decided to stop by Rhea's place because she just knew Demi needed a shoulder to cry on. She texted Pam where she was headed because they shared a very honest and open relationship. Demi texted Azalea her address so Azalea drove there and it wasn't that far from hers and Pam's place so she didn't mind driving there despite how late it was. Azalea knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before Demi had opened the door.

"Oh I didn't think you would actually show up." Demi said with a nervous chuckle, Azalea smiled and Demi opened the door wider so Azalea could enter. "Well after that interview I kinda needed a friend." Azalea said, looking around the cozy apartment, Demi's dog Luna had walked over and started to sniff her but she didn't mind. "I'm your friend?" Demi asked, in complete shock. "Well yeah, we're getting there each day now." Azalea shrugged with a small smile.

"Sorry about the mess, I didn't have time to clean up. You know how training can be." Demi said, picking up a few things but Azalea wasn't bothered by it because she knew how it was. "Nah it's okay, don't worry about it. I don't judge. Besides, I hardly have time to clean the loft with everything going on and on the road every week with Pam." Azalea said, following Demi into the living room and sitting down on the couch she had. Luna came up and laid her head on Azalea's leg which made Demi smile.

Azalea scratched Luna's ears and smiled, "So is there any specific reason you drove all the way here to talk to me?" Demi asked, Azalea looked down at Luna and sighed. "Uh yeah, I couldn't help but notice something on your wrists earlier today." Azalea said, she could see Demi immediately tense up causing her to lean over and place her hand on Demi's leg. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I just have one question. Are you still doing it?" Azalea asked softly and slowly so Demi wasn't uncomfortable.

"Sometimes." Demi mumbled, Azalea sighed and pull off her bracelets. Azalea grabbed a makeup wipe out of her purse and wiped the foundation that was covering her forearms to blend in with her skin so people wouldn't see the scars under her bracelets. Azalea wiped it all off and showed her wrists to Demi who gently traced over them, each one was different and each one had a different story. "Why do they look new?" Demi asked, Azalea took a breath and then Demi realized.

"You're still cutting? But why? You have everything you could ever want, why would you want to hurt yourself?" Demi asked in confusion, Azalea sighed and put the bracelets back onto her wrists. "It's not always about money or happiness. Because truth be told I have both, but it's okay to not be okay. Yes I still cut and yes it's not okay. But I don't want you to become me, I want you to succeed in the business and take over this women's division but you can't do that if you're doing this to yourself." Azalea said.