12. 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘶𝘵

»»————- ✗ ————-««

»»————- ✗ ————-««

Azalea sat down in her shared hotel room with her girlfriend Pam as she packed her suitcase for Raw and zipped it open. As Azalea folded her clothes in her suitcase and did Pam's as well since Pam was currently in the shower and still exhausted from waking up earlier than she wanted. Pam came out of the bathroom with fresh clothes on but kne hand hiding behind her back which made Izzy raise a brow at. Pam slowly revealed her hand and opened it up revealing a small black square velvet box that was designed for engagement rings. Azalea's face went blank and she had to blink from her shock, "Where did you find that?" She asked.

"You left it in the bathroom," Pam mumbled. "Shit," Azalea cursed under her breath, running a frustrated hand through her hair. "Is this what I think it is?" Pam asked, setting the small box in Azalea's hand. "You didn't open it to check?" Azalea asked, surprised as most people would've done that. "I didn't wanna give my hopes up if it wasn't," Pam said. Azalea smiled slightly and moved the clothes from her lap and bent down to one knee in front of Pam which put a smile on her face. "This isn't exactly how I planned it to go and it's not as romantic but here it goes." Azalea mumbled, Pam mumbled a small sorry and Izzy shrugged it off.

"Pamela Rose Martinez, we've been together for a long ass time and really should've done this sooner. But I held it off after my mum passed and just forgot about it for a while until a month or so ago I realized how much you've changed my life for the better. I seriously don't know if I'd even be here right now without meeting you. You're not only my partner but you're probably the one last connection I have to wrestling and if you weren't in my life I wouldn't be where I am right now. And I couldn't ask for anyone else who I'd wish to be with me forever. So with that, Pamela Rose Martinez, will you marry me?" Azalea opened the box revealing the beautiful diamond engagement ring.

Pam but her hand over her mouth in shock and tears streamed down her face. Pam got down on her knees and Azalea looked at her with hopeful eyes. "I couldn't ask for anyone else to marry. So yes, of course I'll marry you Azalea Laurer," Pam said, Azalea grinned and slid the ring on Pam's ring finger and it fit perfectly which Azalea was relieved to see. Pam smiled at the ring and wrapped her arms around Azalea, "Oh the real names, it's serious." Azalea joked, Pam playfully nudged her and Azalea chuckled. "I love you so much," Azalea mumbled softy into Pam's ear, causing her to blush heavily.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐵𝒂𝑦𝒍𝑒𝒚 (𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝) 🎉