Chapter 10: What is TRUE Love?

Dipper P.O.V:

Another day, another frivolous attempt from the survivors to kidnap me. "Dipper, please listen to reason! You can't love Bill! He's a DEMON! He can't feel-" Mabel began, before Bill interrupted her.

"Oh! So you're racist now?" Bill sassed, crossing his arms.

"Mabel. Bill and the henchmaniacs are a better family than you Pines EVER were." I yelled at her.

"Dipper! Don't say that! We love you!" She pleaded. Pathetic.

"You never truly did! Bill is an amazing boyfriend, and I love him with all my heart!"

"Aww! I love you too, Pinetree!" Bill said, as he looked at me lovingly.

"Bill is obviously just manipulating you!" Sixer yelled.

"Is it that hard to believe someone would love me, Sixer?" I yelled. They stared at me like I just killed a puppy and forced them to watch. What are they-... Oh no...

"Bill. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NEPHEW!?" Sixer yelled once more.

"STOP YELLING! You're giving me a headache!" I screamed as I gripped my head in pain.

"I didn't do anything to him, besides make him happy! Which is something you don't know how to do." Bill spoke softly, and began to pet my hair.

"Then why did he call me SIXER?!" Sixer yelled back.

"I don't know! If you're implying me turning him into a demon, I can't do that till we get married, so fuck off!" Bill said back, covering my ears when Sixer continued yelling.

"You are not marrying my nephew, demon!"

"Ford! Calm down! You're only making things worse!" Grunkle Stan yelled at him.

"NO! A demon can't feel love!" Sixer screamed back.

"If we have marital traditions, obviously we feel love." Bill said as he leaned my head back to kiss my forehead, and get rid of the headache. "Now leave before we kidnap you instead of you kidnapping my handsome royal consort." (The actual term for the king or queen's romantic partner.)

"Wh-why would you kidnap us?" Mabel asked, her voice shaking.

"So Pinetree can decide what to do with you!" Bill replied, cheerfully. Honestly, sometimes I want to give them a second chance. Some of them, I mean. I still want to destroy Sixer.

"Stop trying to make us think you actually care!"

"I DO care though? He's my boyfriend after all! Heck! I really want to marry him soon, but I know it's too early!" Bill said. Impatient bastard. "Hey!" Right. Mind reading. I chuckled.

"Bill is an amazing boyfriend. Now leave." I state.

"Great uncle Ford. I don't really think Bill is the worst person Dipper could date! In fact-" Mabel began, but Sixer cut her off.

"He's a demon who took over the world for his own-" He began, but this time Bill interrupted.

"Needs? I could be a kind ruler if I wanted too." Bill said, and I added,

"And there's a beauty to his madness!"

"You're causing people pain!"

"Because they're trying to overthrow me! If you haven't noticed, I haven't even been trying to destroy your little shack, since Sixer gave me the equation. I turned the townsfolk back from stone once I got Pinetree. I even let Pentagram out! Why? To make my boyfriend happy!" Bill said, aggressively.

I began silently crying happy tears. Bill saw this though and was confused by it. "What's wrong, Pinetree?" He asked, wiping my tears.

"N-nothing! I'm just really happy! Hehe!" I chuckled as I went up on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.

"You're so amazing Pinetree."

"Don't ya forget that we aren't alone yet!" I said as I flicked his nose, playfully.

"Oh! Right! Wanna kidnap them now or later?" Bill asked.

"Hmm... Later. I mean, it's not like we're getting married anytime soon, and that's when I want to deal with them."

"Alright then Pinetree!" Bill said, snapping his fingers, and teleporting them away. "What do you wanna watch today?"

"'My Little Pony-"

"-Friendship is magic', right?" Bill finished my sentence. I blushed a little.

"Discord has a great arc..." I said, embarrassed.

"I wouldn't judge, Pinetree. I mean- Fluttershy is my favorite pony. I'm in no place to judge in the first place." Bill replied. I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. We got to his bedroom, took off our shoes, put them by the door, and sat on the bed. At which point, Bill snapped and changed our outfits so he was wearing a shirt that said, 'Discord' and I was wearing one that said, 'Harmony'.

"Cliché much?"

"Shut up Pinetree." He chuckled. We binged the show till we fell asleep, cuddling the whole time.