One Dance: 💞🍃🌍

Terukane Bungou Stray Dogs AU

Slight angst

Alcohol involved

‼️ IN THIS AU, DAZAI IS 22 AND CHUUYA IS 22 THEREFORE TERU AND AKANE ARE BOTH ADULTS IN THIS AU ‼️

Once he found out he left, he was devastated.

Teru was the reason Akane joined the Mafia.

Without Teru, Akane wouldn't have a place, "friends", or anyone to really be around.

"Ah, is anybody here?"

A voice echoed threw the bar,

A familiar one.

Very familiar one.

"Hm.. haven't been here in a while..."

The familiar man takes a seat beside Akane.

"My... Teru is that you?"

"Ah... Yes, long time no see, Aoi"

"Oh, it's been quite depressing after you left the Mafia!"

"Really? I thought they would enjoy their life without a suicidal maniac around..."

"For a second I thought so too! It was quite quiet without having our number one duo around!"

"Is that so? Speaking of... how's Akane he's probably the only one who's been at least a bit happy since I've left."

"Actually... the um... opposite..."

"Hm?"

"Will you please stop talking about me while I'm right in front of your fucking faces?"

Silence awoken threw the room.

Teru was quite surprised to see his old partner after at least 3 years. He never acknowledged him when he first entered into the bar.

"I... I'll leave you too alone.. to talk... of course...ehe..."

Aoi left the room with a smug grin on her face.

She knew about Akane's crush on Teru. Once in the bar, he told her everything about what he liked about Teru.

"Well...."

"Why the FUCK DID YOU LEAVE...?!"

"..."

"I knew I acted like a bastard, but I really didn't mean it.... I guess that's my way of thanking people...."

"What did you thank me for?"

"Bringing me into the Mafia... of course. I would've been pretty lonely without you, even the I hated you with all my guts."

"It was my pleasure. It was also pretty nice having you as a partner, watching your panics... was quite funny."

"Oh shut up...chuckle.. I'm trying to have a fucking moment!"

"We we're talking about the past, and that was a part of it? Was it not? laughing"

Soon enough, the two eventually got drunk to "celebrate their reunion".

And things got quite... "spicy".

"F- hic uck... y...know I used to like you, right? hic"

"No shit, I'm really hic hot, like seriously..."

"No bitch, I'm being hic serious... like, I got hic Shijima to write and draw hic shit of us... seriously..."

"Well that's fine- hic because, your pretty fucking fine yourself.. hic"

"Wanna make out or- hic something-"

"Hell yeah."

Next thing you know, they're in the same bed LMAO

A/N

Another quick authors note, I'm gonna start doing head cannons and updating the request page and yea enjoy this making the thumbnail tomorrow