Living again : 💞🍃

Terukane angst lmao

This was made during chapters 96-98

"They're having a lot of fun—— without me." Teru spoke to himself watching the group play with fireworks as their celebration of bringing Aoi back successfully. He was still in his room healing himself (mentally) after getting into a argument with his brother (and almost getting his arm cut off).

Teru was nervous to talk to his brother after what happened. Both him and Kou never really got into arguments. Only tiny silly ones about stuff that didn't matter too much. One of them being about if Teru deserved dessert or not (ref to that one chapter)

Teru grabbed his phone from off the the window (where it was charging) and looked threw it for a few minutes.

Going threw Ticcin, Tweeter, Instapic, and Ghosting. Until he came upon a post from Akane with the caption "Celebrating w fireworks!!!! (love u aoi)" and everybody taking a group picture.

Without him.

He felt slightly sad. Not super sad, but just a little bit.

So instead of feeling slightly sad, he decided to get up and go outside with them. He went to his closet and grabbed a light hoodie in case it got cold, along with his phone and some headphones.

Closing the door behind him, he went downstairs. There he saw a pizza box with a few slices left and still warm. He took one along with a drink of pineapple soda.

As Teru walked outside everybody turned their heads;

"TERU-Nii!!!!" Yelled in synchronization. Both Kou and Tiara ran up to Teru and gave the Eldest brother a hug. "I'll assume you guys were having fun?" Teru spoke with tiny giggles between the sentences. "We were so worried about you!!" The two of them cried. "Well I'm okay now, so that's all that matters at the moment, right?"

Teru was sitting down on the porch with his pizza and soda watching Nextflip on his phone until he was interrupted by someone.

"Aren't you happy?"

He looked up from his phone and saw a certain beautiful red head looking at him. "Of course I am." "Then why aren't you enjoying yourself? You're just sitting down watching shows instead of interacting with people after all of that we went through."

All Teru could do was laugh. "What are you laughing at!? You could've died! WE could've died!"

Teru stood up, and opened his hand towards Akane. "Let's talk somewhere more private, Akane." He hesitated before taking the taller blondes hand..

"Fine....you owe me for all the time I miss with Aoi."

Now they were in Teru's room. Akane knew something was up. They never really went into Teru's room unless it was for work. "So, what do you wanna watch or hear?" Teru spoke with a TV remote in his hand. "YOU JUST WANTED TO WATCH TV???!!" "Nooo Aoi, calm down....just something to go off while we talk."

"Does that really matter?"

"To me.. yes!"

"Just put on whatever you like... god.."

After all the bittering about what to put on the TV, things finally started to get serious. (I think) By the way Teru got quiet, Akane assumed.

"Pres', hurry up. I have things to d—"

All of a sudden, there was a heavy weight upon Akane. "Teru, what are you doing..." Just as he was about to lift him up, another hand stopped his.

"Let me lay here for a few seconds... please...."

Then seconds turn into what felt like minutes.

Until Akane felt a wet spot on the collar of his shirt.
He realized Teru was crying. Sobbing.

He never realized how depressed the President was for a while. Until now when he was crying into his neck.

"President, a-....."

Akane sighed, before letting out words he would never hear himself say in a million years,

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

AHHHHHH THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT SO LONG AGO.....
BUT AT LEAST ITS HERE💔

Anyways yay slight angst with more angst 😍

Sorry for the late update as always but I just got a bunch of motivation to make some more stories!

I also might change the title name for this book because I just don't think it fits anymore lmao so comment some new ideas for the book!

Also join my server for stuff idk
https://discord.gg/AUDqeMu4th