Twelve

"Do we have to go?" Felix complains

"Only for my dad, Jasper and Alice" pecking his cheek "don't worry, moms watching the kids" I'm currently wearing a short back dress with heels, my hair in curls and I'm wearing light makeup.

"Here we are" getting out of the car we head up to the gym and take out seats

"Here we are" getting out of the car we head up to the gym and take out seats. I have to bite back a groan when Bella's name was called, then I see a middle aged man stand and clap for Bella. He must be her father, when I read his mind all I see is love and being proud.

When done I stand and go over to dad, Felix hangs back. "Hello" I look over to see a blonde guy graduate come over "I'm Mike, your Edwards sister right?"

"Yes" missing my head I can tell this kid just wants to get in my pants "Danielle"

"Well Danielle maybe we can see a movie sometime" Felix soon cuts him off

"Step away from my fiancée" Mike turns irritated but soon fear comes over his face when he sees Felix. Mike quickly flees and I go and hug Felix "I'm never leaving you alone again"

"Bathroom?"

"Maybe then" he grumbles something under his breathe.

"Not near me" I turn to see dad come over and looks around "where's your mother?" Bella gets jealous when dad asks this.

"With the kids"

"Of course" nodding his head, I can tell he's disappointed she wasn't here. Shaking my head.

"We'll meet you later" Felix and I soon leave, Felix wanted to take me somewhere as a surprise. As Felix drives I bend over and grab his zipper, Felix stops what I'm about to do.

"Not now, but later" I pout and he laughs. Soon we reach our destination which is a forest preserve. We get out and I see we're the only people around, Felix picks me up bridal style and takes me into the forest.

Soon we get to this waterfall, I see a basket of clothes? Normally baskets have food or something else, not clothes. I turn around and open my mouth only to have Felix passionately kiss me, I moan in his mouth. Because of my pregnancy hormones, like before I get super horny.

I grab Felix's clothes and rip them off, Felix does the same with my dress, he back me into a tree. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist as Felix uses the tree for support.

"Oh Felix" I moan as he kisses my neck, I feel his teeth graze my sweet spot on my neck. "Oh please"

Felix then teases me with his cock, rubbing his head up and down my lips before sliding inside of me. Moaning loudly I urge him to go faster, when he's fully inside of me I smile at him.

"You won't hurt it" I tell him "plus isn't having sex good during pregnancies?" I read an article on it and showed Felix so he doesn't have to be careful with me.

"Yes, it is" he kisses me again and he fucks me hard against the tree. Soon the tree breaks and falls down from how hard Felix pounded into me. Then I hear something.

"What was that?" I pull away, I look around. Then I hear it again "Felix who else is here?"

"Stay by me" pulling out of me he holds me protectively close to him, he looks around before sighing "hello Demetri" we hear laughter and Demetri comes into view along with Alec and Jane.

"Well isn't this interesting" Demetri smirks "what's going on here?"

"Celebrating" is all Felix says, he grabs his shirt and I put it on. It falls down to below my knees and I hand him his pants.

"Thank god" Jane has been looking anywhere but at him "I'll be sick if I saw any of that" waving to my mates cock.

"What were you celebrating?" Alec asks

"The baby" holding me to him, Felix has his hands over my belly right where the baby is, the three vampires look and sure enough they hear the baby.

"Congratulations" Jane tells me just as my phone goes off. I answer it and it's my dad saying we're needed.

"We have to go" pouting "I hate Bella Swan"