Twenty-Three

"Oh god!" I scream, sweat on my forehead. I glare at Felix. "You bastard! Why the hell did I allow you to impregnate me?!" I'm currently on the birthing ball trying to ease my contraction but the pain isn't helping. This is way worse than when I was pregnant with North or Lucinda or the twins.

"Drugs!" I scream "where the fuck is Carlisle with the drugs!" I groan out screaming, the contraction passing, soon said person comes in with a guilty expression "blurt it out doc, tell me why I can't have drugs"

"Your white blood count is low" he tells me "if I give you an epidural there's a chance you'll die" groaning I turn to glare at Felix

"You did this to me!" Getting up I grab Felix by his collar and shake him. "Ahh!" I grab his arms and squeeze as I feel another contraction come.
⚜️
Ten hours later

"Push" Carlisle orders me to do, he's between my legs as I push "wait!" I stop and breathe "Dani you are going to need to push harder"

"What?" I see Felix look down and I growl at him.

"You down there again" I growl lowly "and your delivering this baby" he nods his head in understanding.

"The baby is in a breech position so you need to push harder on the next contraction" Carlisle explains them he says "push hard now!" I scream as I do this, I notice a hard storm brewing outside.

"Ahh!" I scream, thunder claps very hard when I do. I stop for a second talk in a breath "I can't, I can't. Felix your dick is no longer aloud anywhere near my sacred garden!" Screaming that part at him.

"Dani" I look to see Carlisle nicely say "I need you to push, now" then I do and as I do I hear something fall, I hear lighting strike the Earth hard several times before I gasp and I see Carlisle hold a crying baby.

"He's perfect" Carlisle hands him to me "ten fingers ten toes" laughing "don't cut the cord just yet" I order Carlisle, he nods his head.

"He's so tiny" Felix comments and I glare at him, he nods his head realizing what he just said "sorry, he's time for me"

"Whatever" smiling our little one soon calms down "oh he's perfect" after some time I deliver the after birth and Carlisle cuts the cord, then I hand him over to Felix who takes our son gladly.

"What's his name?" Carlisle asks as I fall asleep.
⚜️
Felix POV

"Until she wakes up" I tell Carlisle looking between my son and mate "then we'll tell you his name" I walk out of the exam room/office and towards everyone who's in the living room. When I get there everyone looks at me.

"Oh" my mates mother gushes coming over with Renesmee in his arms "is this him? He's perfect, Nessie look" showing Renesmee to my son "that's your nephew"

"What's his name?" Leah asks, I see she's by the window Demetri's arms wrapped around her.

"We haven't decided but when we do we'll tell you, for now it's little baby Volturi" everyone comes to meet him. He starts to get fussy and Carlisle hands me a bottle of formula for him. I feed him as I do this.

I walk back to my mate, holding our son as he drinks all the milk. He looks like me, with the dark hair but he has his mothers white eyes.

"Is this him?" I look up to see North and Lucinda here with Sue Clearwater behind them "can we see him"

"Of course" waving my hand "but be quiet your mom is sleeping" we hear her snore loudly and the kids laugh at how loud she's snoring.

"Oh can I hold him?" Luce asks excitedly, I nod and I carefully hand her baby brother to her. I help to support his head as Luce holds him "Hi I'm your big sister, Lucinda"

"I'm your big bro North" North smiles at him, what are we going to name him. We haven't talked about baby names yet, so what to name him?