Fifteen

Aro POV

I sit on the throne thinking about how the newborn army solves a problem of mine, Caius is reading and Marcus is thinking of Didyme. Then Gianna our human secretary comes in with a laptop?

"What are you doing here?" Caius demands "we didn't summon you"

"Alice Cullen sent a video you all need to see" Gianna opens the laptop and we watch a video of Felix proposing to his mate.

"Oh there's to be a wedding" happiness fills through me

"Bella is still human!" Caius yells and yes the girl still is

"Oh don't focus on that" Marcus sadly says "focus on how happy our executioner and his mate are"

"There's also this" she she's me an email saying Demetri, Alec and Jane will be staying to help with the wedding and she also requested Heidi's help.

"Bring Heidi in" I order Gianna, if the seer sees something that would require Heidi's help for the wedding the I'll let her go. Heidi soon comes in.

"Yes master"

"Pack for a trip to Forks" she seems confused since we never send her on missions "you are to help Alice Cullen plan Felix and his mates wedding"

"A wedding?!" She gets all excited "of course" she runs out of here probably to leave as soon as she can.
⚜️
Dani's POV

It's been a month since Felix proposed and things have been hectic. Felix and I finally decided to have a masked gothic themed wedding. We just sent out the invitations a week ago. It took Felix making the final call on what the wedding invites should be, Heidi wanted a dark blue scroll while Alice wanted a black colored one. They asked me but I loved them both.

Felix couldn't saying "they both look the same" which causes both vampiress to hit him and tell him to choose one. Jane and Rosalie soon got into the conversation, Rosalie saying the blue one while Jane said the black one. Soon everyone minus Bella got involved and we had to call up the Kings for their vote.

Flashback

"Ah Carlisle how lovely to hear from you" we hear Aro's voice through video chat on Alice's laptop, half the vampire on one side of a room and the others on another glaring at each other. "What can we do and why do you guys look like your on a battlefield?" Then all hell broke lose, I had to take the laptop.

"Hi Aro" waving my hand I see all the kings in the room wondering what's going on "we need your help deciding which wedding invites to send. Half of them say blue" showing them the two colors "half say black. I love them both but Felix said they're both the same which caused Heidi and Alice to hit him" Aro laughs, Caius looks flabbergasted and Marcus cracks a smile. We then hear something break and I turn to them "could you hurry up please, cause Jasper just threw Alec out the window"

"Black" Caius votes

"Blue" Aro votes then we look to Marcus

"Blue" he says and I thank them then quickly end the call.

"They voted blue!" I yell and everyone stops, half of them are upset an the other half gleeful.

Flashback over

(What they were fighting over)

"Okay" Heidi comes over smiling, she's the one who gathers the humans for the Volturi to feed from. "Now I need to you tell me where you are getting married, inside or outside"

"Outside"

"Okay, what about the time" she asks

"Evening"

"Where?"

"Here" Alice comes in telling Heidi "we'll be going to the field where we play baseball"

"Where's that?" The two then bicker that that's too far.

"How's wedding planning going?" I see Felix come in with the kids. A few days ago mom and Daisy got here with the kids, North and Lucinda tackled Felix when they saw him. Today Felix took the kids to see the wolves, after much deliberation from Alice and Heidi the wolves are coming since one of them is my maid of honor.

"Oh you know" motioning to the two bickering vampiress "oh which reminds me cake tasting"

"Vampires can't taste" the girls stop their bickering and look at me

"My friend Goldie" thinking my witch friend Goldie. She specializes in potions and decided to open a bakery. She's using a spell to allow the vampires to eat and enjoy the cake without having to throw it up.

Turning to Felix "okay so what flavor were you thinking?"

"I don't know" I sigh "what?"

"Nothing" going back to the girls "about my wedding dress"

"Your wearing white" Alice says just as Heidi says "black" then the two start bickering again.