Twenty

Third Person POV

When Dani gets to the pack house she quickly tells the kids "remember your going to be staying with Auntie Sue, Leah's mom. Behave alright?"

"Alright, but why?" North asks

"I will explain later" they get out of the car, Dani gets the babies.

"Paul!" Luce screams, the pack were unfortunately out discussing what to do about the 'thing' as they like to call what's growing inside of Bella.

"Hey Dani" Emily comes outside "the guys are out" Hugging Dani, Dani hands one of the babies to Emily who gladly takes her "what are you doing here? Is Bella a vampire?"

"No" shaking her head "I need to talk to Sam and Jared" Emily looks confused, when the kids are inside at the table "Bella's pregnant"

"What?!" Emily whispers harshly

"I need to talk to Sam because one of the babies is my dad's and the other, it's Jared's"

"What!?" Emily this time screams and in comes the pack, they are in their human forms glaring at Dani.

"Paul!" Luce sees the pack and runs to her imprintee, Paul catches Luce and she jumps into his arms "Bella's pregnant"

Dani sighs as she looks to the sky, shaking her head she looks to see she has Charlie "Embry?" Said wolf looks at her "can you take Charlie? I need to speak with Sam and Jared" Embry nods his head.

"What do you need to talk to us about?" Sam demands, Dani's guessing they know already about Bella and she has a guess who told them.

"This way" she motions to the forest "away from gossiping ears" they soon go and Dani gets a text from Felix saying Dorothea is going to save the one normal baby or try to.

"Why do you need me here?" Jared asks

"I'm going straight to the chase" looking Jared dead in the eyes "two months ago did you have sex with Bella?" Sam is shocked Dani would ask since they all know Jared has an imprint and Jared is shocked Dani knows.

"How dare" Sam growls just as Jared sighs in defeat "yes" this has Sam whip his head to his second.

"What do you mean yes?" Then looking to Dani "what is this about?"

"There's no easy way to say this but, Bella was already pregnant when she married my dad" this shocks the two, Dani pulls out the ultrasound picture and hands it to Jared "you see that" pointing to the big blank "that's the thing my dad put in Bella, but that" showing a tiny dot hiding "that's your baby, my mom and Felix are doing everything they can to keep your baby safe" but Jared doesn't pay attention, all he's focused on is the small blip on the picture.

"How?" Sam asks "Jacob showed us" cutting Sam off.

"Only Felix, my mom and I know the truth" shaking her head "there's this spell this evil warlock created to save his unborn child because the mother was an unstable woman, this was back three centuries ago"

"How does the spell work?" Jared asks taking his eyes off of the picture in his hands, he's also wondering how he'll tell Kim.

"My mom will give this potion to Bella, because my mom has a shield no one will know and Felix is occupying his mind" she explains "When the one baby is near to come out we will give Bella an acceleration potion so that both babies are born the same day"

"What happens after?" Sam asks

"I have to go back but when the baby is born I will take it here, we will say it's also my dads but it has more human genes" Jared growls "Bella is an unstable woman who wants immortality and if her secret gets out she might kill the child, she tries killing me months ago when she didn't know I existed"

"Why?" The two ask

"Because she didn't like the thought of my dad having a kid with another woman"

"What do you need us to do?" Sam looks to see everyone still inside but they all are curious as to what's happening.

"Keep my kids safe, no one knows I told you this. When I get back I'm saying I dropped the kids off with Sue" then looking to Jared "I'm sorry this is happening to you but you need to tell Kim everything and soon" going to her car she quickly drives away. While back at the Cullen house Jacob tells what's happening to Edward, Dorothea is giving the potions to Bella so that the baby that isn't killing her is safe.