Seventeen

"Okay" Alice comes up "hi everyone one, as you know I'm Alice. Danielle's aunt and Felix's new aunt" everyone watches as she talks "I just want to say this, Felix I can see the future and if you hurt my niece I'm going to make sure you never see your mate or kids again" she walks down. Next more people come up, the next ones were some Volturi guards and then my family and friends.

"Alright time for the father daughter dance" Heidi says into the mike, I cry and hug my dad when we dance. Soon Felix cuts in and we dance.

"I love you so much" I tell Felix

"I love you more" he then whispers in my ear "let's get out of here for a moment"

"Alright" laughing Felix takes me off the dance floor and as people dance and chat, I'm picked up bridal style and we go into the woods. As we kiss I pull away when I hear someone.

"Where do you think they went?" That's Leah, I look at Felix and he listens in too.

"There actually here" soon we see our maid of honor and best men "see?" I look between them the I gasp and they look at me.

"Congratulations" I go and hug them both

"What?" Felix asks

"Their mates" sniffling "oh I can't believe it"

"Good luck" Felix comments to Leah "you'll need it with him as your mate"

"People are wondering where you two went" she says "we came to fetch you"

"Yeah, we came to make sure you didn't start your honeymoon too early"

"Come on" Felix takes my hand "let's go"
⚜️
Felix and I are currently on our way to Bali, there's this supernatural city just full of supernaturals and we get to spend as much time together as possible. Spending a honeymoon and a baby moon put into one. We're staying in a vacation over the water bungalows. What's better is that each bungalow is sound proof so Felix and I can be as loud as we want.

"Don't worry" Felix takes my hand "Leah and Demetri are making sure nothing bad happens to the kids"

"I guess" putting my hand on my small baby bump "do you wish for a girl or a boy"

"As long as it's happy and healthy" looking at me then pressing a kiss to my belly "I'm happy"

"I want another boy" he laughs then, picking me up bridal style we walk into the bungalow.

"Come in Mrs. Danielle Volturi" heading into the bungalow we go straight to the bed.