Twenty-Four

Dani's POV

I soon wake up and look around, I feel sore in my lower waist and that's when I remember I had a baby. I then look for him, where is he?

"Right here" I look and see Felix hold out son by the window, he comes over then and hands me our son who now starts to cry. I unbutton my gown and when placed in my arms, I guide him to my breast and soon he latches on.

"Oh" smiling "what are we going to name you?"

"We could"

"Don't say Demetri" glaring at my mate "we already have one of those"

"No I was going to suggest Ryker" I think this name over before I start to cry "oh no what?"

"It's perfect" I whisper looking down at our baby "hello baby Ryker, did everyone meet him?"

"Yes, the kids even visited" he smirks and I glare at him

"Why are you smirking?" He holds his hands up

"Nothing, it's just...you snore" I give him a look of disbelief "you do"

"I know" this time he gives me a look of disbelief "I thought it was something bad"

"So you don't care you snore?" He asks

"Not really" shrugging my shoulders "how long have I been out?"

"A few hours"

"Is Bella awake?" Ryker stops drinking milk and I pull him away to look down at him, he has Felix's hair "did you tell your masters?"

"Bella isn't awake" coming over and places a hand on Rykers small head, my god he's tiny "and the masters don't know about the baby yet"

"When do you think Bella will wake?" Felix takes Ryker when he starts to smell indicating his diaper needs to be changed.

"Maybe in less than a day" changing out son "when she does wake we all agreed for Bella not to be near the kids alone"

"Okay" not sure why he needs to tell me this "I thought that was a given"
⚜️
Third Person POV

The day Bella wakes

Dani is currently feeding Ryker as Felix feeds the twins, they have Embry here since today Bella is going to find out about Jacob imprinting on Renesmee.

Bella wakes up and looks around, everything is clear for her. Then she sees him, Edward. She goes over and pulls him into a hug.

"Bella?" She hums "now you can break me" then she pulls away and realizes the babies.

"The babies?" Looking around excited, to see her children.

"With the others" Edward grabs her arm when she attempted to go "first you need to feed" then she places a hand on her throat feeling the burn.

As they go to hunt Renesmee is playing with Charlie and Silver on the floor, everyone watches how fast Renesmee is growing. Jacob keeps an eye on his imprint, soon they all hear Bella and Edward return.

"I'm going out" Jacob goes and when he sees Bella he feels disgusted by her actions, so many lives just so that she can be immortal. Edward silently agrees when he hears what Jacob is thinking.

"Their right" Bella laughs "you do smell Jacob" Jacob laughs or forces it.

"I was sent out here so that you don't attack the kids" Lucinda and North are in La Push, Silver and Charlie are being guarded by Leah and Demetri who have been talking about if it's possible for them to have kids, Rosalie is holding Renesmee.

"Bella" Edward says "meet our daughter Renesmee" Rosalie hands her over to Bella, as soon as Bella smiles down at her Renesmee shows her what happened to her sister.

"You gave my daughter away?!" Bella outraged with Dani, Dani just raises her eyebrow at her.

"You never intended for her to be born" crossing her arms "I did what any mother would do, I gave Beyla her best chance" Edward takes Renesmee from Bella

"And she doesn't deserve to know me? You think I didn't deserve to be in her life? Those wolves won't let me near her because of you!" She goes to attack but Felix grabs her neck and holds Bella as she tries to kill Dani.

"Bella, you got what you wanted" going over to her father she takes Renesmee "and the wolves as you like to call them only intend to keep you away, not Nessie"

"You named my kid after the Loch Ness monster?!"

"I think we should keek Nessie away" Jacob says afraid for his imprint

"What does that mean?!" Bella looks at Jacob, Rosalie smirks

"Do tell her Jacob" she says calmly, she may not like Bella but she would love to see Jacob get his ass kicked.

"Tell me what?" Confused she looks around at the faces people make

"It's a wolf thing" Bella then realizes "I can't control it" she tries to kill Jacob then.