Trillie

Requested by Chazy9 this one's for you. :)

Tre Cool POV:

Touring gets lonely sometimes. But it reminds me of the times when Billie and I were younger. We dated back before the band became well known. We were young and in love. Experimenting our sexuality.

Life eventually happened and we both took our separate paths. We wanted kids, wives, but once in a blue moon when we would get obnoxiously drunk in the middle of a tour, I would crave his touch. I'd crave his lips on mine and his tight hole.

Bill didn't say it but when we would be on stage performing songs like 'King For a Day" or "Hitchin' a Ride", he would get a hard on and the way he looked at Mike and I, you could tell that sassy horny sissy slut wanted it.

I was sitting in the tour bus all by myself. Mike and Bill had gone out to lunch. I sat on my bed with my laptop on, watching some porn. I took out some lotion and went to town.

The thought of Bill's dick aroused me.
Suddenly, I hear the bus door open and he comes in forgetting to get something from his bag.

He stands there looking at me with a smirk on his lips while I'm holding my thick throbbing cock.

"You want this Beej? It's been a while."

"Fuck Tre. You know I can't say no." He walks over to me and sits beside me scratching his head. His messy hair looking so hot. His eyes on me with deep desire.

"What about Mike?" I asked.

"What about him? I'll tell him I had to use the bathroom or something. C'mon man, it'll be like old times y'know?"

His eyes fixated on me.

"Yeah, come here." I said.

Billie climbed over me. He lay his head on my chest snuggling his nose to the crook of my neck. His soft breath on my skin.

I kissed his temple. "I miss this." I said.

"Me too." He whispered. He sat up and started to unbutton his shirt. I brought him closer to me pulling on his tie passionately kissing those lips that I miss and always felt delicious sucking my dick.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard dick.

"You want this cock in your mouth?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah, Beej." I said pulling his pants down. My hands touched his chest. And he started kissing my neck. His fingers through my hair.

We start making out. His soft lips against mine. Man, I've missed this so much. His slim, petite, yet strong and toned body against mine.

I needed to pound that tight twink bitchboy ass and I knew we were both gonna cum so hard.

Bill was a good bottom. We would switch sometimes but he loved taking it deep and I loved giving it to him.

He had his ass ready for penetration. I stuck my tongue in it and he moaned loudly. I loved when he moaned. He knew just how to get me going. I was rock hard and ready to stick it in him when he turned around and sucked me off. His green eyes fixated on mine. I gently pulled his hair. Both of my hands gripping onto him. Pulling him closer with each thrust. His mouth felt so good. So wet.

He went back into position to take it in the ass and I tongued his asshole again while jerking him off. I slapped my penis on his asshole. Then, I starting ramming my dick inside of his tight hole.

We fucked hard for several minutes. Moaning and breathing heavy. Beads of sweat dripping down our foreheads. He came. And I did too. Right inside of him. He laid on the bed nestled up against the pillows. I took his dick and sucked him off until he blew his load in my mouth. We kissed and laid in each other's arms.

"Tre...Tre..."

I woke up from a dream.

"Hey man, we got 20 minutes till showtime."

Bill stood there with his hands on his hips. Mike stood with his arms crossed. Both looking at me while the porn was still playing on my laptop, bottle of lotion on my side, and my boxers pulled down.

Bill had a smirk and I couldn't help but smirk back at him. After getting dressed, he playfully smacked my ass as we left the tour bus and headed to the stadium to perform.