Snippet from the Sequel - The Office

Here's another snippet from the sequel for my readers. Hope you all enjoy.

Per usual here is the 18+ warning ⚠️

SMUT WARNING: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

You were sitting at your desk emailing a client some forms when there was a knock on your office door.

"Come in." you said. Your mind distracted by the email. You thought it was your secretary dropping off some paperwork but instead, the door opens and you see that it's Billie Joe.

His hair was wet as if he had just gotten out of the shower and he was wearing his favorite black pants, classic black and white Converse, a black zip up hoodie and a "cheap tricks" tshirt. He looked so handsome even dressed down.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to stop by and say goodbye to you before I take off to the airport and catch my flight to LA." He said lowly, trying not to bother you.

You quickly glance at the computer screen typing a few more keystrokes and look up at at him and smile. "Just give me a second sweetie. I'm finishing this up really quick." You say as you go back to typing.

He nods and put his hands in his jean pockets as he looks around your office, he sees your plants, educational awards, photos of the family, and he fiddles around with some stuff on your desk.

You quickly finished up the email and clicked the send button.

"I hope you have an excellent time, Billie Joe." You said as you got up from your executive office chair and made your way towards him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he put his around your waist and holds you tightly.
"I love you." He said. "Have fun with the kids, and if you need me, I'm a phone call away. Please, don't forget to call me so we can FaceTime each other."

You nodded.

"I always miss you when you're away." You said softly into his neck.

His smell drove you wild. He was freshly showered and smelt of his delicious cologne.

"I'll be back, baby. It'll go by quickly I promise. It's just for a couple of days and before we know it, we will be having family dinner at the kitchen table on Sunday night."

He kisses your lips and nuzzles your nose with his.

"Mmm. But I need you before you leave." You murmured.

"Yeah?" He asked with a smirk. "Want me to give it to you? I can bend you over on this desk right now and fuck you from behind." He said in the sexiest voice.

Immediately, that turned you on and you felt like you were going to melt into a puddle. "I um....I think I'd like that very much. I want it to be filthy though. No making love. I just want you to ravage me. I need it. Let me just see if my secretary is out in the hall." You gave him a sexy smirk and opened the office door to peek out. You didn't see anyone out there.

"Take it easy, baby I'll give it to you rough but I also enjoy making love to you. Y'know?" He holds your manicured hand and kisses it. "You will get whatever you want y/n. I'll give you anything you want. Whatever you need. Y'know?"

"Ok well. I need you like, right now." You said.

He chuckled. God, what a sexy and delicious looking man he was.

"It's not funny Billie." You tried not to laugh. You were sexually frustrated. Your work day was mentally chaotic and stressful but you wouldn't dare tell him that because you would catch an earful of his ranting. He told you several times that once you went back to work after having the kids, the first sign of stress you had, he expected you to just stop working and be a stay at home mom.