Snippet from the Sequel - 07/06/22

Untitled. SMUT WARNING 18+

Yet another snippet from the sequel to my main book. Enjoy it! 😁

Cover photo by Liz Finch.

Recap:
Y/N is your name/any name you would like.

The snippets to the sequel are parts of the second book I am working on. The sequel to my main book.

Here it goes..

You were on your laptop e-mailing clients in your bedroom. Lenny kept barking downstairs in the foyer because he heard Billie parking the car in the driveway and keys opening the door. He had come home earlier than expected from his interview with the local Oakland music magazine.

"Lenny! Hey boy." You heard him from downstairs. "Y/N?" He called out. "Babe, you home?" His voice seemed tired.

"Yes. I'm upstairs sweetheart." You smiled, excited he was home early. You had both been so busy lately, the two of you haven't had much time together.

You heard Billie coming upstairs as Lenny's little paws trailed behind him.

"Hey baby.." He said as he walked into the bedroom. He looked gorgeous as always. Black pants, a black t-shirt and his black and white Converse. Simple yet he looked so sexy. He looked at you and smiled.

You got up from the bed and jumped into his arms.

"Hey my love!"

"God, I've fucking missed you." He said holding you tightly and passionately kissing your lips and face.

You instantly melted. He made you weak. His scent, his touch, everything about him. You wanted him. All of him.

He carefully carried you to the oversized accent chair near the balcony. Your legs were wrapped around him as he sat down and held you as he continued kissing you while running his hands up and down your torso.

"Get naked for me." He instructed.

You looked into his puppy eyes and bit your lip.

"Please baby?" He asked as you got up from his lap.

You happily took your clothes off giving him a little strip tease and once you got fully naked, you got down onto your knees slowly crawling back over to him.

He leaned over and kissed you on your lips and your forehead and put his back against the accent chair putting his toned tattooed arms behind his head and watched you with his gorgeous green eyes. He would watch so observantly, the look in his eyes like a wild animal would watch it's prey.

Moments like this he wasn't the showman who would entertain the crowd of thousands. He wanted to watch you do this for him, and YOU were the star of his own private show. He had you right where he wanted you.

He leaned over to kiss your lips and put his thumb in your mouth. You gently bit it and swirled your tongue around it. Eventually sucking it between your lips. Giving him a little preview of what you were about to do to his cock.

"Mmm" he let out a quiet moan.

"Take your shirt off for me?" You asked seductively.

"Yeah. Of course." He said. He pulled his plain black t-shirt over his head. His delicious tattooed biceps and chest now exposed..he was smug, sexy, and confident covered in those mouthwatering tattoos that oozed sex and rebelliousness.

You couldn't wait to have him in your mouth.

You started undoing his studded belt and slowly unzipped his black pants. His erection was obvious and obnoxious. His cock sprung out of his pants as you freed it.
He softly slapped his cock on your lips as you looked up at him. He let out a chuckle and smiled. Always silly. You loved the way his beautiful eyes would squint when he smiled. He was so irresistible.