Snippet from the Sequel - 12/03/2022

SMUT WARNING: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

"I need to see you."

A random text message from Billie Joe appears on your phone notifications.

"Is everything ok?" You texted back. In the back of your mind, you're thinking if he is in any danger. Worried sick, you anxiously wait for a reply. You're tempted to call him but you remembered the guys were recording music today so you didn't want to bother with a call just in case. You were just hoping he would reply soon.

He texted back:

"I need to be inside of you....I've been thinking about you all fucking day."

You chuckled.

What a relief.

You sent him one last text.

"Ok well, when you get home I have a special surprise for you. No questions. I'll see you when you get home."

"Can't wait!" He texted back.

You were wearing nothing but his Otis Oakland t-shirt, thigh high fishnet stockings, a cute garter belt and a sexy pair of laced panties. Your hair was up in a messy bun and you had no make up on. Just the way he liked it.

The candles were on in the bedroom and the lights were dimmed creating the perfect ambiance for the intimate night you had planned with him.

About an hour later, you heard him entering the home. The dogs were barking excitedly and you heard him talking to them. You adjusted yourself in the mirror excited to see his reaction.

"Y/N?" He asked as he was coming up the stairs towards the bedroom.

You walk towards the doorway and wait for him.

"Well, what do you think?" You asked as you giggled and posed showing yourself off to him.

"Holy shit I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

You bit your lip and blushed.
He walked over to you so you were inches away from each other.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" He said softly as he cupped the side of your face and looked at you. His gorgeous green eyes making you weak in the knees.

"You make me feel beautiful every day Billie Joe." You said smiling.

"You don't need me to make you feel beautiful though. You are fucking beautiful just as you are." He said between kisses on your lips.

"Mmm turn around, let me see." He said mischievously.

You complied and turned around for him so he can see.

"Bend over, let me see." He smirks.

You bent over with your hands on your knees and turned your head to the side to look over at him.

"Your ass looks fucking amazing." He says grabbing a handful and squeezing it. "Come here, baby." He coos. Taking your hand and bringing you into the room. "Sit on my lap."

He takes a seat on the large accent chair and waits for you to walk over to him and climb onto his lap.

You put your arms around his neck and kiss it. One, two, three, kisses. Then some more along his jawline.

You feel him growing under his pants. "Someone's getting excited, hmm?" you said purposely pushing onto his cock.

"Can you tell how bad I want you?" He smirks.

"Mm hmm." you nodded.

"You have no idea how fucking crazy you make me y/n. You're my fucking fantasy."