Snippet from Sequel - Camping

This is a snippet from the sequel of the main book I am writing. I think this was of my favorite smut scenes to write.

Let me know what you think!

SMUT WARNING: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

The rest of the group retired for the night and had returned to their tents and campers.

The fire pit had died down completely. The only light was the moonlight and the bright stars in the dark sky.

"One more song?" You asked Billie Joe.

You loved it when he would play his guitar and sing to you. And he would always be willing to because he enjoyed it so much. Mike even said "Billie is music." he truly was.

"Yeah. One more." He said smiling leaning over to pick up his acoustic guitar by his side.

He played "Good Riddance" for you while you laid your head on his shoulder. His voice always took your breath away.

After the song, he put his guitar back down beside him and held your hand. "There's suppose to be meteor showers tonight. Want to watch with me?" He asked.

"Anything with you." You blushed.

He kissed your forehead. "Be right back."

He got up to go into the antique air stream and put his guitar away, coming back out with a grin on his face holding a telescope and a large comforter for the both of you to lay on. You helped him spread it out on the grass.

"This is nice." You said. Both of you on your backs looking up at the sky. Billie had his arms behind his head. Your hands were resting on each side of your tummy.

You could hear water flowing in the nearby stream, an occasional hoot of an owl and the sounds of crickets chirping.

"Yeah, it is." He smiled. Taking your hand into his. Running his thumb over your engagement ring and wedding band.

He propped himself up on his side to face you and gently ran his fingers through your hair.

The both of you looked at each other. Completely in love. He smiled at you so tenderly and sweet with a hint of amusement. You smile and blush.

He looks at you up and down with inspection that seems to last for several minutes but it was only seconds.
You couldn't help but be silently drawn into the magical force of those beautiful emerald green eyes.

"What?" You giggled. As you propped yourself up onto your elbows to sit up.

"Nothing. Mushy stuff, y'know." He smirked.

You looked at him with fuck me eyes and gently bit your lip.

He leaned in for a kiss.

The soft kiss lingered for a moment. You both enjoyed this.

You twirled your fingers through his thick, curly hair as he cupped your face. And you both kissed again...passionately...under the dark open sky, lost in a bubble of time and space.

His calloused fingers slowly started to wander over your body. Your neck, chest, under your shirt, over your hips, tummy and your abdomen.

You slowly started touching his chest and trailed down to his tummy, then up and down his abdomen close to his pelvis with your fingertips. Eventually moving your fingers to the elastic waistband of his boxers and tugging them down. He purposely pushed himself onto you so you feel his erection stiff as can be.

You touch it through his black shorts and hold it for a while. Feeling him throbbing.

His nose is pressed on your cheek.