Snippet from the Sequel - Begging for a Pegging

Some of you may not be into this but to me, anything with Billie Joe involved is hot as fuck and I've been wanting to write something more in detail like this for a while. Also, I have a feeling he likes to get pegged by beautiful Adrienne on a regular 😆

Recap: these sequel snippets are based on the storyline in my main book.

Enjoy

SMUT WARNING 18+
Readers discretion is advised.

The next day, you were doing yoga outside in the backyard.

You had gotten back at it and you were finally able to stretch the way you use to before you had children and lost some of the weight you have gained during the pregnancies.

Everyone had insisted you looked great as you were, but you just wanted to be healthy and get to the weight you had weighed before having children.

Billie must have come home from his interview with Rolling Stones magazine because you heard the dogs barking.

You were excited to hear him come home earlier than planned but you really needed to stay focused and push yourself to finish up this cat/cow stretch.

Eventually, Billie came outside looking for you. He had a coffee for you in his hand that he placed on the patio table. He wanted to tell you all about his day but he couldn't stop staring at you in the position that you were in.

"Wow, look at that." He said with a sexy smirk. "I get to come home to this?"

"Don't distract me." you said trying to stay focused in a sing song voice.

He sits on the patio chair with his hands behind his head watching you as you continue doing your stretch. You only have a couple of more stretches left, as you began to feel a state of ultimate relaxation that was suddenly interrupted by a soft moan.

You looked over at Billie, he was jerking off! You didn't know if you should laugh, be angry, go up and kiss him, or help him finish the job because it secretly turned you on.

But what you did know is that he had to be punished for being naughty and you were going to have fun with it.

"Billie Joe Armstrong." you said seductively walking up to him with your rolled up yoga mat under your arm. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm a horny old man. What do you expect?" he says chuckling.

"I expect you to behave yourself. You naughty boy." you said lifting his chin up and kissing those full luscious lips as you softly pull on the bottom one with your teeth.

"We have about 40 minutes before the kids get home. Be a good puppy and meet me in our room."

You grabbed his cock and squeezed feeling his erection. This turned you on even more. You made your way upstairs to the bedroom. You quickly got naked and washed your lady bits up, went into the sex toy drawer in the nightstand and took out metal handcuffs, a breathable ball gag, a choker, and a couple of whips. Laying them out to use later.

Then, you laid on the bed with your legs crossed while waiting for Billie.

Within minutes, he was standing at the doorway, his shirt halfway unbuttoned and his hair was a bit messy. He looked like a good little bisexual slut and he already knew what to do. You would both occasionally switch roleplay from dominant to submissive and he knew that right now he was to be the submissive so he asked before entering.

"May I get on the bed with you?" he asked.

"You may, BUT....you need to be on your knees and crawl on the floor, then you may come onto the bed." You said flirtatiously.