Snippet from the Sequel - Far Away, Far Away, Waste Away Tonight

In this chapter, Billie is away for some press interviews in NYC for the weekend. You miss Billie Joe and the nights are lonely. A phone conversation leads to a sexy video chat.

Reader discretion is advised.

You cleaned up the bedroom, took a much needed hot and relaxing bubble bath in the jacuzzi and poured yourself a glass of your favorite wine while reading another chapter of a novel you recently picked up at the local bookstore. It's been keeping your mind occupied while Billie has been away.

Normally, when he would be home in Oakland, you had gotten use to him going to meetings, interviews, long days at the studio. But he would always be home at night at the end of the day.

While he was in New York for the weekend, it was different. The nights were lonely and you missed him terribly.

After getting out of the tub, you put on your favorite panties and a cami night dress to sleep in. Lighting up some candles in the room for relaxation.

You called Billie Joe to say goodnight. Hoping he would answer....hoping he wasn't too busy.

"Hey Billie." You said excitedly.

"Hey baby what's up?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you." You tried not to cry.

"I miss you too." He said. "How are the babies?"

"They're good. I just put the twins to bed and ran a bubble bath for myself. Lillie didn't get a star for good behavior in pre school today because when doing the pledge of allegiance with the class, she said one nation under dog there of which I stand alone. She then proceeded to tell the teacher she doesn't want to be an American Idiot."

He chuckled.

"Billie that's not funny." You huffed.

"How are you baby, what did you do today?" He tries to change the subject.

"I'm okay. My day was nice. I did some yoga with the mom group at the park and I took Lillie to her ballet recital. Your mom and Sara went with me. She's doing really good with it so far. I think we got ourselves a little punk rocker ballerina."

You laughed remembering the little ballet outfit she had on and how she didn't want to take off her Converse because she didn't want to put ballet shoes on.

"I loved the photos you sent me. Thank you. She's so fucking cute." He said.

"She's a character, Billie. Not sure who she gets that from." You said sarcastically and chuckled.

"Can you have her call me tomorrow so I can talk to her?" He asked.

"Yes of course."

"So uh...what are you doing right now?" He asks.

"I'm sitting in bed. Talking to you. Might read my novel a bit before knocking out."

"What are you wearing? You want to video chat?"

"Sure." you said.

You saw the incoming video call notification on your screen and swiped to accept it.

He was laying in the hotel bed shirtless and had his reading glasses on. His hand was placed behind his head. He looked sleepy, relaxed, and cozy.

"Hi baby. Can I see those tits?" He asked with a big, sexy smirk.

"Billie!" You giggled.

He gave you a sad puppy face with a pouty lip.

Those beautiful lips.