A Killie Sandwich

This chapter contains 18+ content. Readers discretion is advised.

Y/N and Billie Joe have Kevin over for drinks and while the three of you are on the living room couch, things get a little sexy.

This is a snippet from the sequel to my main book I have been working on. Hope you all enjoy.

*
*
*
*

Are we really doing this? You kiss Billie between naughty smiles.
"Yeah. Fuck yeah. Why not?" He smirks.

"How do you feel about it? Hmm?" He whispers in your ear. Placing a playful kiss on your neck.

"I don't know how I feel about fucking Kevin. But I kind of want to mess around. Let's see where it goes? Hmmm?" You suggested. "Let's do this!"

You giggle and kiss his soft, sultry lips while Kevin sits beside you watching, as he takes sips from his flute of champagne.

You tug on Billies shirt collar and pull him closer to you as you moan into his mouth. His needy hands touching you through the fabric of your dress.

"Save some of that hot piece of Billie ass for me." Kevin jokes as he leans over to lightly smack Billie Joe's butt and continues to watch.

You break from the kiss and talk to Kevin as Billie is kissing your neck.

"I don't blame you. He's pretty hot. He has beautiful hair, gorgeous lips, and a great cock. You're going to love it." You smiled. "I can't wait to share him with you and to be in the middle of a Killie sandwich."

The guys chuckled.

"Let's get this party started then." Kevin winks and lifts his glass as he gets comfortable and watched you and Billie Joe continue to kiss.

"Show him your tits, baby." Billie said, backing away from the kiss with a smirk. He kneels next to you on the couch as you slowly pull the strap of your dress off your shoulders. He helps you undo your bra, Kevin watches as your breasts become exposed.

"Wow, those look nice." Kevin says intrigued.

"Thank you." you said smiling and blushing.

"They're fucking incredible." Billie says proudly. "Can he touch them, baby?"

You nod. "As long as it's okay with you Billie Joe...do you want to share what's yours?"

Billie nods and sits down beside you to watch the intimate interaction you're about to have with Kevin. He leans over to grab his drink from the end table and takes a sip. Giving Kevin a naughty smirk.

You're sitting in the middle between the two of them, and you look over and smile at Kevin, the younger man who's still enjoying the view of your exposed breasts in front of him.

"Go on, Kevin, feel them." You say shyly.

"Y/N, sweetheart..." Kevin asked.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure about this?" His chestnut brown eyes wildly curious.

Billie placed some loose strands of hair behind your ear. "Y/N...remember, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible." He whispered the assurance softly.

"I-I.....I know." You smiled and kissed him. You look at Kevin and smile shyly. Reaching for his hand. "It's okay, Kevin."

Kevin is a bit hesitant but he takes a quick breath and slowly places his hand on your left breast. He gently squeezes and you feel your nipples grow erect under his gentle, slender fingers. Billie Joe reaches over and cups the other breast taking a soft suckle and kissing it. You let out a quiet moan.