Sinoshi's Return

It has been three years since Sinoshi first went to watch her friend Kinji participate in the 'Battle Nexus Tournament' and three years that she has been writing to her very close friend, for the past two years her love, Daimyo. Sinoshi has spent the time traveling through South America and most of North America training with any fighter she could find, but she still has not been able to find a suitable Ninjutsu master to teach her besides Oroku Saki so she hasn't been able to learn it yet since she has yet to reach New York, but it is time to fight in the tournament and see her beloved Daimyo. Finding a spot to stop and draw the symbols for the portal out of sight from people in the small town she stopped at, Sinoshi chanted to finish opening the portal, stepping through she felt a rush of excitement, walking out of the portal she found herself back in the realm she had been missing for the past three years. Breathing in the fresh clean air brought a sense of belonging and peace to the warrior, before too long the sound of the floating referee appearing reached her ears so she turned to greet her old friend.

'Ah Miss Sinoshi, I am happy to see that you have arrived well and unharmed from your travel. Would you like for me to transport your travel pack to the guest room you will be staying in?' Daimyo had invited her to stay as his guest in his home when ever she came to his realm.

"Sure just let me take out two things really quick." Pulling a staff that rested across the top of the pack just under the flap holding it closed out she then searched for the second item she wanted to keep with her, it was a golden samurai face mask that she had made by a blacksmith well known for his metal work, setting both items a side for safe keeping she nodded that she was finished with her pack. After her pack disappeared the sound of a portal opening caught her attention, pulling out her double bladed scimitar she watched as her opponent stepped out of the portal. Seeing two rhino looking humanoids step out she glanced at the referee.

"Murakami I see that you have brought your young son Gennosuke to watch you fight in the tournament."

"Hey 20 isn't that young, I bet you 50 units that you can beat this puny woman in ten hits pops."

"Gen I bet I can do it in five hits, heh, women shouldn't fight they should be at home cooking a meal for their husband and making babies."

"Oh you are going to regret saying that Rino-boy, hey kid I'll take you up on your bet but I bet 100 units that your 'pops' is gonna lose."

"Oh you are so on wench get 'er pops"

"If you would please come join me Gennosuke the fight will soon begin."

'Crash'

At the sound of the gong the rino named Murakami drew his samurai sword and barreled towards Sinoshi ready to strike her down, Sinoshi just put away her weapon and started to dodge Murakami's attacks taunting him to get him angry.

"What's wrong Rino-boy can't get a hit in on a puny woman?" Roaring if frustration his attacks started coming faster, then he raised his sword high meaning to try to slice her in two, seeing her opportunity to get in close and then quickly hit several pressure points causing his chi to be blocked and Murakami's body suddenly went limp, unable to move anymore the match was over.

'Crash'  

The gong sounded off signaling the end of the match.